Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Di Morte il Secondo

Di Morte il Secondo

a part of “Di Morte il Secondo”, a fictional universe by akai-pyon.

Di Morte. More than just a circus of humans with strange abilities. It's a circus and a zoo, where the identities of the subjects are hidden behind masks. A show, with more than a few dark secrets. [remake]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Di Morte il Secondo”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Di Morte il Secondo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:02 pm

There is a ton of sexual stuff.. but I guess that comes along with Scarlett, I mean.... her job is seducing men to pay her to do nothing lol XD

All these horny characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 pm

I actually love the sexuality in here. It feels much more mature. Because really, adults don't constantly think about candy and stuff...(hmm...) So it's a fresh feeling to me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dimentio on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:18 pm

I may not be able to post for a while, I have a very exciting Roleplay, Called Curious Academy, going on! So I'll check in whenever I can!
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect-but I don't aim to be, but, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
"You gotta love what you do, && believe in what you do. && if somebody doesn't agree, then FUCK THEM♥

Dimentio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dimentio on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:37 pm

I'm sorry but im quiting this roleplay, its just so dead. wanna know how I know? Cus i made a roleplay on saturday and we almost have 100 posts already. Sorry no need to offend but bye :3

Dimentio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Bye Dimentio! Have fun being a quitter ^_^

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Well, Dimentio, the way I see it is....if you took each one of the paragraphs that we write in our posts, and separate those into two-line posts, I'm pretty sure we'd have over 100 posts as well.

^.^

Just saying.
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm

If we took our posts and split them into two lined posts, we'd have way more than 100. xD Maybe somewhere along the lines of 200 or something like that; regardless, by the way I've seen, RP's that start of too quickly end just as quickly. :P

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Dim, I feel like that was a stupid thing to say. Nonetheless, have fun! And I agree with Winged and Akai, our posts are long, detailed, and sexy. And we all have amazing characters. Small posts are ca-ca, mon amis.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 pm

ahaha, Yonbibuns, you have no idea how happy you made me when I read your OOC, you speak French? :D If so, you're the first person I've seen on this site who can, which is totally awesome. (:

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Ou la la, so I'm guessing that your a fellow Frenchman aussi? It's nice to see some other people who speak it. Je suis Acadian! I always assume that whenever I meet someone on here that's from Canada, that they can speak French. Not always the case. ;D On peut parler francais tout temps, maintenant.

I love you guys.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Ah, mais oui. Maintenant, j'etudie le francais dans mon ecole, mais, mon prof c'est un peu mauvais.

X3
Yay~~ Frenchies~~~~

We shalt take over the world! *strikes pose*

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Italian and Romanian for the win :)

So I made my new chara to replace Dimentio (Fallen)

His name is Tristan
and I loves him

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:42 pm

I like him too - except, I have a few questions. And one itty bitty request.
X3
You forgot to fill out the role part.

And then...
what do you mean by 'Eight, but left once the original Ringmaster died, and is not rejoining the group'?

How is he going to fit in if he doesn't come back? :O

....and isn't him having a 'perfect guy' personality a bit too much? >_<

EDIT: You also need to send me the hex code for him. X3

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:49 pm

yea, i'll fix everything, and he isn't perfect :)
kids got some major anger issues, once I finish up the history it will make much more sense :P I just wanted to get it in, I am editing it all right now

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Bien oui je parle le Français mais mois je suis Québecois. Which isn't that fun when you think about it; Half if the population is French seperatists. XD but I do happen to get way too excited when I see someone else speak French here. (:

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Wow...>_>

Edit: Shall we wait a few more days or go towards night time?

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Few more days?

They are going swimming?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Ah, vraiment? Tes Quebecois? Ba ha ha and une qui est si gentile. Je blague, je blague. My experiences in Quebec weren't that great, though I was all starry-eyed because of the huge towering buildings and underground subway station. Coming from the Maritimes, I was like, "Holy crap, lookit that! Lookit that! Let's go on the subway. Rapping bums, ho mi god." Unfortunately, I only stayed for the amount of time I was in Basic training.

Anyhow, I'll post tomorrow, guys. I love you all. Are we going to go through to the swimming? Or is there gonna be some weird time skip?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Well we are all slow posters here. Almost every post has several hours or even a day between themselves. So I was wondering should we skip to night time or just wait till the swimming plays out?

Plus: I can't wait to see Tristan apparently..

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Well I think we should wait until swimming happens :) and Tristan's entrance shall be epic :) <3

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!