Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer After High School

Summer After High School

a part of “Summer After High School”, a fictional universe by Gentletouchxox.

Eight teens are celebrating the summer after Junior year by going to one of their lake houses. A lot will happen there, more than any of them had ever dreamed. (FULL!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer After High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Summer After High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 pm

I can tell the knife thing already :D Wasn't it awesome!? It's my second favorite scream now cuz nothing can beat the original :P

I am also going to be stealing ideas from it lol
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:33 pm

ZWEET!

And yes, it is my second favorite movie. None can compare to the original. It was awetastic o^_^o
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Is there a spirit in the house or just a man? o.O
Or is it just a spirit.... disguised as a man? o_O
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 am

IT'S A CRAZY STABBING MAN AHHH! ;)
Haha ik i'm weird.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:53 pm

I have two questions:

Can I have Parker run over to the neighbors(not Oblio though b/c it seems like Thadine is gone for a little at least) and then he calls the cops, but doesn't get it through. I had a plan with the cop that comes, so we can have a death. Anyways uh...ya, can I get Parker to call the cops I guess is my question. Blah. I guess thats my only one actually o.O

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Hawker, you must remember, you are the Co-GM. You have no questions. You do anything you want to do like me. :D

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Oh ya, I always forget :P Then I shall do what I asked before, without your permission lol. Go ahead and follow along with Parker, whoever is kind of looking for something to do :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:29 pm

ahem...cough cough...uh...POST!

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:45 pm

I'm waiting for Cherry. >:T
did she post already? -goes to look-

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Guys, I think we all know this day would soon come. This roleplay is the longest lasting one I've ever had. Ever.

And I think it's time for it to rest in peace.

I'm not kidding when I say thank you. I couldn't have asked for better roleplayers, or people. You guys stuck with this old thing for a long time. *sniffle* I know that we went through some breaking periods, but we recovered. But this time, we should just let the roleplay forever rest.

Kisses, love, and hugs to all of you guys. I shall never forget this roleplay. It lies in my heart forever more. *breaks out in tears in a soap opera way and turns my head* GOODBYE MY RP FAMILY <3

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 01, 2011 5:29 am

well i have enjoyed it and i would love to invitie you to one of my newest threads about a dysfunctional family just jump in
[url]
family-t57406.html[/url]
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 pm

:******( I'll miss you guys and this rp, it was fun.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 pm

^^^ Agrees with Jay. ;____;

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sun May 01, 2011 3:37 pm

<3

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun May 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Well, I already know who I'm going to be inviting along for the ride when I come up with RP Ideas. <3 I love you guyyssss! :3
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!