Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragonback

Dragonback

a part of “Dragonback”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

When an army of dragons and riders protect your city, you know you’re safe. At least, until the enemy finds their own dragons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragonback”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragonback

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:28 am

You're welcome, all of you.
I shall edit the post to include more detail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:30 am

Awesome. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Where is everyone? None of the dragons are posting...?
And Songrose? I can't post for Tony until you're in...

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm

I'm sorry; I started to make a post earlier, got halfway done, and my computer deleted it all. -_- I had to go out anyway, so, instead of throwing the computer like I wanted :P I went out of the house to get rid of irritation. I'll start it again.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm getting a post up now. Busy day yesterday.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:33 pm

So. Where is everyone?

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 pm

I'll post again, we don't have a set posting order right?

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Nope, no posting order.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:11 pm

K I'll have a post up shortly

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Umm, could you please edit your post include more of the actual flight because I can't get more then a small paragraph of writing and I really dislike writing that little.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 am

Just trying to hold off until the dragonbacks get to the dragon nursery, I'm still alive and ready to post.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Excuse me Ever, I apologize profusedly, but I cannot roleplay any longer. Some thing happened and unfortunately I am banned off the site. The only reason I'm here right now is to tell all the roleplays I joined. Since I will not be here for several weeks, you will see my character in the abandoned orphanage. I sincerely hope that this will not affect future roleplays of yours that I may join.

Raize
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:48 am

Umm, Ever? What are we going to do about the lacking dragon? Are you just going to call in a runner up or something?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:16 am

Yeah...that's what I was wondering...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:49 am

I have created another dragon to replace Firenze. At this point, I couldn't get in contact with any of the others, so I just made him.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Autohit :(. You could have at least given Aurora the chance to dodge, well this is going to have an interesting result. Luckily, something like that has happened to me so I know what its like.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 pm

>.> Sorry... It's how she greets people...;;;
It's not like she actually did any damage, anyways. She just nipped him...

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:56 am

Sorry I took ages. My access to internet is limited, although I should be able to get on long enough to write every couple of days or so.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:10 am

So now I've finally caught up we can probably skip ahead like you wanted. Sorry I take ages, exams coming up and such like.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat May 07, 2011 9:44 am

Umm, I've got exams coming up so I'll be too busy to post for the next few weeks I would think. Sorry, just carry on without me. I'll join in later.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!