Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

By Which We Were Born

By Which We Were Born

a part of “By Which We Were Born”, a fictional universe by akai-pyon.

Twelve months in a year. Twelve birthstones. Now two are gone. Ten destinies, intertwined. This is their story. This is their future, their past. Their present.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “By Which We Were Born”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] By Which We Were Born

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "By Which We Were Born"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] By Which We Were Born

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 pm

I'd love to reserve April, my own Birthstone. XD
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Can I reserve November? I have a feeling that this roleplay will fill up fast. Also if I post my character today is it alright if I get the thumbnail up tomorrow?

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am

Can I reserve July, my birthstone? (:
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allandnothing on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:11 am

Can I reserve February

allandnothing
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:51 am

Yet another awesome idea from you Akai. You're just fill of them. I shall with great interest although the creation of a character is unlikely since I'm a bit full. If you a desperate for numbers I can assit. I
would go for May, my birth month,The Scholar, kind of person I am and the Emerald, my favorite gem. Except of course, that character doesn't exist :(.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:58 am

Can I reserve December?
I have to finish studying for a test in the morning, but once I have taken that online I will start doing my character. And yes, I am procrastinating by looking through new rp's instead of studying at the moment lol
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:30 am

OMG Claire, do your studying :P

I'd like to reserve October. I'll work on and get up the Character Sheet once I actually get some sleep, since anything I worked on now, most likely wouldn't be good at all.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 am

All have been reserved! Make sure you get your characters up within the next 48 hours. ^.^

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedimaster_Dukon on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:01 am

Has January been taken? It isn't on the list and I don't see anyone who took it. I'd like it if it isn't. If it is already taken can I be the person who draws them all in and sends them back and what not?

Jedimaster_Dukon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:02 pm

I apologize Jedimaster, but someone reserved the spot before you.
And no, you may not.

Because...since this is my role play and that is kind of a key spot, I am going to occupy it.
Sorry!

EDIT: So, just so you guys know, I was planning on keeping gender ratios rather even. But they don't have to be. I just don't want 1 guy and 9 girls. Or vice versa.
So before you make your character, check to make sure there's not like, 7 billion females and you're just going to be adding another one and this role play will end up an estrogen fest or just drama over the single lone male.
'kay? ^.^

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Oh, and just so everybody knows - I probably won't be accepting anymore female character. I apologize if your character is already well under way, but there are too many females!

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:11 am

Ah, is March already taken? I was supposed to upload her info up two days ago but RPG logged me out...TT^TT I can turn her into a guy if not.
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Shall we begin quite soon? (:

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Are we going to start this?

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumaria on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Alright are we just waiting for more spots to be filled or has this been abandoned?

Lumaria
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 am

Guess this is just being abandoned. What a shame, it looked pretty interesting.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Ok sorry akai-pyon but I'm going to post in a sec. because I don't want this RP to die like so many I know.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!