Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice in Wonderland: The Deck

Alice in Wonderland: The Deck

a part of “Alice in Wonderland: The Deck”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

It's years later; and Wonderland has been peaceful. But now four kingdom arise; and the land is thrown into war as each kingdom fights for power. Hearts, Spades, Clubs, and Diamonds. Who will take over Wonderland? [We need more players!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alice in Wonderland: The Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Alice in Wonderland: The Deck

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Alice in Wonderland: The Deck"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Alice in Wonderland: The Deck

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:58 am

Can I reserve a spot? Or are you going to just let new people in? I really loved this RP!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:19 pm

What spot were you thinking of?

And if people don't join this roleplay... I might start the other one back up and ask people to come back but... I really need people who will be willing to post daily to join. You did a great job of that so. If you know anyone else who can fit the descriptions and post daily let me know. I haven't gotten any requests from anyone to join this roleplay again so far so. I am still waiting to see.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:41 pm

I wanted Princess of Diamonds because I already wrote up her character sheet and I loved rping as her, I would change a few things with her, but it said she was already reserved.

Also I wanted to be one of the dealers.

Just tell me what you want me to be and i'll make up a sheet!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Can I reserve the Prince of Spades? Also I CAN post every day, but after next week, I am away for a few days. I wondered if I could still enter, knowing that whilst I am away, I dont have access to internet.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Hmmm...... sure. I'll reserve it for you. We'll probably have to break for you. When are you gone for a few days? Can you pm me about it? I'd like to talk with you about the Prince of Spades as well.

@Belle: Yes. Actually one of my very good friends was interested in playing the Princess of Diamonds; Gemma never really had much of an evil habit that fit in with what I was going for so... I'll have to think about it. But... do you still want me to reserve you a dealer spot?

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Yea that's fine! I was actually going to change her evil habit, but that's fine too!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Hmm... pm me and tell me what you were going to change about her. Then I might give it even more though. My friend doesnt even know if she will be on much anymore so.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Meβ™₯ on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Could I have the Mad Hatter, I shall try to have him up either tonight or tomorrow.
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

ImageImageImage

Listen-To-Meβ™₯
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Reserving mad hatter for you.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nici-kitty on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Could I please reserve the Cheshire Cat?

Please and thank you :)

nici-kitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:27 pm

I would like to make my own person that fits Wonderland..... if thats ok....
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Reserving for you now.

And... that's okay, WhatYouDon'tKnow.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nici-kitty on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:41 am

Thanks! :)

Um... do I give him a new name, or just call him the Cheshire Cat? Or do I rename him like Bob or something (just an example, of course I won't name him 'Bob'.)

nici-kitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 am

Hm.... you can give him a nickname if you'd like; something he'd like people to call him by.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Hey, I pmed you and never got one back, but don't worry about the spot anymore, i'm going to be busy and I do not want to jeopardize the rps life if I cannot post.
Have fun you guys!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nici-kitty on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 pm

I submitted Cheshire, but I got slightly confused about how closely their past should follow Alice in Wonderland. Let me know if there's anything I need to change and I'll fix it immediately :)

nici-kitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:31 am

Alright. I accepted the character.

We need a few more people; like a white rabbit and caterpillar to start. So ask a few friends.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:56 pm

ok, im haveing an hard time finding a picture of what i want her to look like and im thinking about changeing her race if that is ok?, if you have any idea where i could find a good pic. or have one you want me two use please tell me. I dont know what race i would change her to, so just give me your thoughts. K?

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:40 pm

See if you like any of these.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=flower% ... 2#/d1t3mu3

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... rl#/dkexqa

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=flower% ... 2#/d1hyz15

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=flower% ... 0#/d2tb0q7

Deviant Art is the best place for these types of pictures. And yes you may change the race if you cant find a good picture.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!