Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lila

Lila - Day 5

a part of “Lila”, a fictional universe by GreenSweatshirtGal.

What do you get when you cross bored gods, magical orbs, killing games, acid, and a bunch of confused people from across Entirety...?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lila”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lila - Day 5

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Unlike previous summary topics, this one is up to the users: they're responsible for posting what happens to their characters in the RP. I'll obviously be posting in here, but I won't bother with fancy templates (I think that's what slows me down the most: too much work!) and while my posts will address what others are doing, I'll obviously just be focusing on my own characters and how other people interact with them.

This topic can also be used for bonus information regarding Day 5, such as elaborations on terms used, references to previous Oress plots (for you digibit kids), references to characters and stories you don't have involved in this plot, short little stories about what your character was doing that one time they mysteriously vanished during Day 5, the dream they had this morning, conversations had over texts during the day (you'll probably see a lot of those from me), progress in silly video games (totally making this happen with Lun probably), diary/journal entries they wrote for today (or the previous night), your characters' current thoughts, connections to previous posts of yours, etc...get creative! Just remember, this topic is about Day 5 and Day 5 only (except for maybe the late night of Day 4, whatevs)!

I think these future summary topic thingies could end up being pretty sexy if people contribute...and if they remember that this isn't the OOC topic! This isn't a place for discussion, just summaries and bonus info: if you want to make a comment on or ask a question about someone's summary/bonus thing, post your comments/questions in the actual OOC topic or PM the poster!

All right, let's get this show on the road!

}{ Day 5 }{

Click.

Slowly and responsibly, the figure stood up and turned around, bloodstains vanishing as the mutilated body now behind her faded away. She didn't bother to hide the knife, she didn't make excuses, and she showed no regret nor joy. There was a brief, but intense silence before Nika finally decided to speak up.

"You lying bitch. You said you didn't carry around weapons." she said softly, voice laced with friendly sarcasm rather than anger.

"It was a gift." Soleil replied harshly - not quite spitefully. Straddling the edge, but still not quite.

"From Umbra?" Nika guessed, taking note of the gun's abstract design and dark blue coloring.

"Yes."

"That was nice of her."

"I'm not here for small talk."

"You want to know why I killed them?"

There was no response, which Nika assumed meant that a solid 'yes' was running through her mind.

"Because they stick out like sore thumbs. They have no combat experience or magical techniques, and they don't have the will or power to protect themselves, be it via retaliation or fleeing. Plus, they don't care for winning the Competition. Isn't it better if I kill them now instead of having someone more dangerous kill them one emotional rollercoaster through the Competition later. Like what happened last time?"

"That looked pretty violent to me. Maybe bloodier than what Verity did."

"My apologies. This knife isn't as efficient as it looks. I should really invest in something else if I'm going to survive."

"And Pierre?"

"He was already asleep. Less effort, less trouble, less blood, less pain."

"I'm not dead yet."

"And neither am I."

There was another silence, but this one was longer and much less tense. Once it ended, weapons were discarded and feelings mixed together until they became unrecognizable. This time, Soleil was the one to end the suffocating quietness.

"I take it that you plan on winning the Competition, then?"

"Far from it." Nika smiled halfheartedly, "I have other plans. Plans involving things beyond you. You'll understand eventually, Soleil...but, otherwise, I have nothing but respect for you. Don't intend on seeing much of me, and if you do, I won't be offended if you kill me. Maybe I deserve it."

"Actually," Soleil grinned, the gun returning in a flash, "I want to know
everything. Especially about those memories aren't yours."

Nika stepped back, wide-eyed and pale. There was no way...!

"H-How'd you...where did...who told you about that?"

"A little birdy told me. Sit down, Nika...we've got a loooooooong night ahead of us!"

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Lila - Day 5

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:42 pm

So this is everything that has happened to my characters in Day 5 so far:

Brain-Jar
-Leads CopyCat to the ship's control room
-Presses buttons on a funky little remote
-Repeatedly kicks Q's ass
-Remembers his real name RICARDOOOOOOOOOOO
-Transports CopyCat to Happy Fluffy Bunny World

Q
-Continues being an annoying question mark
-Dies temporarily, but then Leonardo Da Vinci pops up and saves him
-Presses random buttons on Brain-Jar's remote
-Gets his ass kicked some more
-Presses a button that causes Brain-Jar to remember some of his lost memories

Skar
-Crashes the BattleSkar Gourdactica on the planet housing Happy Fluffy Bunny World
-Falls asleep

Mr. Thorren
-Wakes up
-Leaves the cafe
-Goes back to the ruins of the flower shop
-Lightning punches the ground
-Catches his hammer in the air
-Has a pleasant conversation with Her

Fellmund
-Wakes up in Meliss' bed
-Doesn't have any perverted thoughts
-Ends up feeling love
-Continues playing dead
-Continues loving being cuddled by Meliss in her extremely blue room

Charles
-Continues sleeping some more
-Wakes up on the Doll Shop floor
-Pops up besides Exuro and Seraye
-Comments on the terrible technology of cellphones
-Is shocked that it doesn't have a Dimensionator Transportator thingamajig

I'll do more creative stuff later because I totally just noticed that hurrrderp.. and I'll also probably just continually edit this post every three IC posts and such because idk
TCC commands you to make him SPAGHETTI. 'Cause spaghetti is the new sandwich.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenTranscendence on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:35 pm

AITA
-Went to the There with Neren!
-Wanted to eat Stan all up. :3
-Deep conversations about Neren, with Neren in an elevator to Neren's apartment loft.
-AITA DISCOVERS THE TRUTH OF THE TEST REALITY
-AITA DISCOVERS THE TRUTH ABOUT HERSELF MOSTLY
-NEREN'S HEART GET
-The connection between Elia and Aita is bork'd
-OPINE FRIENDSHIP GET

ELIA
-Elia's head hurts. (:
-Elia cuts the connection between Aita and herself. She vows that she'll kill Aita over this.
-ELIA FEEDS EVERYONE MOOONSAND

KING OF HEARTS
-Meets Ardin the aardvark.
-Nika intends to kill the King, but he offers a challenge. She must defeat the jeweled version of herself, and he will let her kill him.
-HE DIES ):
Last edited by FrozenTranscendence on Sun May 01, 2011 11:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

FrozenTranscendence
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm

WHOO LISTS ABOUT THIS POST

• Neren explains to Aita that Bunny isn't a bad bro just because he hasn't ended the Competition and mentions that most of the (old) Tested sort of appreciate the Competition.
  • MEIL IS A CONFUSED SHOTA and Meliss cuddles Fellmund more.
  • Tintra plays it cool, except not at all.
  • Ardin confirms Mariol's theory that destroying things is bad.
  • Larya decides to become a Pokemon Master?!
  • Xantha tells Preston that all of the new Tested were brought to the Test Reality randomly.
  • Arella looks at a bench. (:
  • DGHDFJDBGJDGBGJHGB?
  • Ara is a SHEEPY [sic] LOLI and asks her friendly neighborhood Infernal Guard about what it's like working for Ignis.
  • Cel doesn't ask questions about strawberries, instead busy trying to help Kresnik.
  • DBA escapes CREEPY PLANT LADY WHO NEEDS FRIENDS.
  • Muri glares at Dysis. wheeeeee
  • Sprinkles' BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL HAIR GETS JACKED UP BY A STUPID QUESTION MARK.
  • Turns out that She's mean and crazy at the same time, which is never a good combo.
  • Opine appears to have learned the ways of 4chan since meeting Elia...at the very least, she handles trolling better.

Expect an adorable 'Fragment' about why Ardin is an aardvark at some point in the near future. Probably.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mantis on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Joe
[*]Woke up to Frederick's poking him in the face
[*]Finds out that alcohol is no longer illegal where he is now

Kim-Ko
[*]Woke up after a night of being tortured interrogated by Ciess and Shan, along with Puppy
[*]Followed Ciess and Shan downstairs, where they're going to acquire punch and alcohol

Charteuse
[*]Stopped tripping
[*]Suggested they went to the bunny planet like what Sprinkles said
[*]Confronts CopyCat once again

SURE IS BORING FOR MY CHARACTERS AROUND HERE.
"I think their most undisputed masterpiece is 'Hip To Be Square'. A song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics, but they should because its not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trend, its also a personal statement about the band itself!"

Mantis
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:40 pm

IN THIS POST GSG PROMISES TO POST DAILY

• Peylet asks DBA what happened in Flyri's crazy tunnel.
  • Nette isn't pleased with Nago's staring, and Narelle finally realizes that Charles is dead.
  • Fredericks flees with Cinda, and Stan explains Chillies to Flare.
  • FLO gives Joe the punch and alcohol, and Ciess attempts to bother Kim-Ko more until Mr. Thorren's cries attract Her.
  • Opine prepares to answer any and all of Aita's questions.
  • Poice is a happy panda, and Cel asks Vers where they should go next.
  • Dicro and Seraye (who changes her mind and decides that turning Fellmund back into a doll might be the best for everyone) are too distracted by Fellmund to notice that Fray (who's being controlled by Ignis because avatar) is about to get all stabbity-stab on Exuro.
  • Halyn's mind is utterly ruined by Julias' reverse-creeper skills.
  • Bunny digs visits and cuddles.
  • BROMANCE
  • Nika accepts the King of Hearts' terms and attempts to attack her jewel-self.
  • Tintra listens to Durnam and doesn't leave with him and Elia.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Fellmund's Recent Thoughts
"Meliss is so cute.."
"Oh hey, a stalker in her room. I'm gonna have some fun."
"NYAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Yay, cuddles!"
"OH SHIT THE FLOOR HURTS OW GODDAMMIT OW"
"..Meliss? Where'd you go? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
"That bitch Seraye.. hey! Maybe I can get her to turn me back into a doll!"
"Bunch of extra people around here.. no big deal."
"Hey! Stop talking and turn me into a doll already!"
"OH SHIT A GUN!"
"Oh hey.. that one magic trick.. yeah."
"Guns are nothing to me now bwahahahah!"
"Magic time!"
"Disappearing trap door time!"
"Clever trap time!"
"Those bastards messed with the wrong magician, hehehe.."

Mr. Thorren's Recent Thoughts
"Kim-Ko.. where are you?"
"KIM-KOOOOOOO."
"Kim-Ko..."
"KIIIIIIM-KOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
"Stare."
"A random lady just fell from the sky. Woah."
"She healed my leg, yaay!"
"KIM-KOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
"Ugh.. it's Her."
"Stop.. hammer time."
"She is such a bitch."
"KIM-KOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
"STOOOOORM POWEEEEEERS!!!"
"Oh, just kidding."
"I hate these two.."
"Why won't you leave me alooooone.."
"A loophole of the contract? Yaaaay~"
"She better come fast."
"Yay, I glow in the dark!"

Skar's Recent Thoughts
"Grr.."
"Rawr."
"Skar hungry."
"Food want."
"BUNNIIIIIIES."
"Zzzz..."

Charles' Recent Thoughts
"I say, where did Loret go? Oh well, let's flirt with this other person instead!"
"Oh look, an exploding bird and a shiny sword and another beautiful woman. I say, what a wonderful day this has been!"
"It's actually quite true indeed that I am a butler.. but no one shall ever know!"
"I say, how did I become a ghost if I wasn't a Tested? How odd."

Brain-Jar Ricardo's Recent Thoughts
Everything ever. He's a brain in a jar. He never stops thinki- "OH EM GEE A TALKING RABBIT."

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:00 am

ImageImage

And so the daily cycle repeated as always: come home, take off coat, open the window, walk over to the couch, fold arms angrily at the glossy-eyed ex-Goddess smoking there...

"I told you not to smoke in here." Lilita grumbled, already knowing that the previously mentioned glossy-eyed ex-Goddess taking up space in her apartment wasn't going to listen, as usual. Predictably, the exotic-looking pipe returned to the ex-Goddess' lips. One cherries-and-cinnamon stream of smoke - well, it wasn't technically smoke, but that was certainly the easiest thing to call it - later, those glossy eyes centimetered their way over to Lilita's frustrated glare.

"Yeah."

"Damn it, Raine, I swear to myself I'm going to kick you out some day."

Raine groaned and curled up with a pillow after placing her pipe on the table, piquing Lilita's curiosity.

"Don't be such a biiiiiiiiitch..." Raine whined, stuffing her face in that fantastically fluffy pillow.

"What's with you? You're more pathetic than usual."

Raine looked back up at her successor and angrily reached for her pipe again, but, predicting this as usual, Lilita snatched it up and held it away from her. Raine reached for it like a cute little kitten being teased with a feather for a moment before giving up and collapsing on the couch again.

"It's that bitch again." she grumbled, pouting.

"Which one? You've told me about a lot of bitches."

"The Test Reality bitch."

"..."

"Opine Frazil."

Lilita raised an eyebrow. Raine hated a lot of people, but Opine seemed to have a special place in her heart for stuffing her in some isolated Reality with some anti-social guy for around fifteen-thousand years.

"What'd she do?" Lilita asked, sounding genuinely interested now.

"Damn, don't you feel it? It's all quivering. Fucking earthquake."

"...What?"

"You're a shitty Mirror Goddess. Can't you sense that disturbance? It's like the Test Reality is ripping the concept of Mirrors into shreds again. Fucking Opine and her damn Reality-bending Mirror shit...if I ever see her again, I'm going to---"

"I don't exactly worry about the Test Reality, Raine. That place distorts everything...and it's not like other Realities don't---" Lilita interrupted her, only to get interrupted herself.

"Shut up. It's not just personal. You can just feel her creeping up on everything...ugh. It's disgusting. She's up to something bigger this time. I can feel it."

"You mean you've been watching the Test Reality again."

After a relatively long silence, as was common during Lilita and Raine's conversations, Raine nodded. Lilita couldn't help but pity her...normally, Raine's complaining was grating and had little to no reasoning behind it, but her ramblings about the Test Reality always seemed to have more heart to them. 15k years of growing hate doesn't usually go away...and Lilita figured that Raine had plenty of reason to despise Opine either way. There was no way to verify the validity of her claims, but Lilita decided that Raine couldn't really do much damage...

"Well, I guess I could open up your Reality-hopping abilities again..."

Raine shot up in an instant, grabbing Lilita by the shoulders. Lilita nearly bolted across the room, not expecting such an amount of gratitude from Raine.

"Uh, well, I mean, I'm definitely going to keep tabs on you, and I'll probably---"

"Maybe you're not that shitty of a Mirror Goddess. Maybe." Raine grinned, plucking her pipe out of the surprised Lilita's hands before returning to usual spot on the couch. Lilita sighed as the room instantly filled with the scent of cherries and cinnamon again.

UNEXPECTED EARLY-BIRD CAMEO GO GO GO

EXPECT TO SEE THESE PUNKS AT SOME POINT IN THE NEAR FUTURE AS IN DAY 5 MAYBE BUT PROBABLY DAY 6

BUT THIS TAKES PLACE DURING DAY 5 SO YOU KNOW

CAPS LOCK MAKES ME FEEL COOL

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post One!
  • Stan points out to Flare that Julias is probably chillin' at Umbra's Mansion.
  • Larya watches Spark become bffs with Preston and Yorito.
  • Peylet asks what Flyri wanted from DBA.
  • Nette gets suspicious of Nago as he leaves with Garune
  • Narelle is weirded out by Charles' life-and-death story.
  • Nika recognizes that this battle will be harder than she assumed, while Mariol is totally confident in the King's creation's abilities.
  • Opine answers Aita's questions, explaining that 1) she's disappointed with this round of the Competition 2) the cycles were a product of Opine experimenting with bringing new people into the environment of the second Competition, 3) the people in the cycles are only involved because they chose to be, 4) she sees her job as just that - a simple job, and 5) despite #4, she won't rest until the Test Reality is 'perfect'.
  • Verity arrives as called.
  • SPIDERS IN THE BASEMENT
  • Seraye spontaneously develops ADD.
  • Thanks to the MAGIC OF AIR, Dicro takes Fray along on a MAGICAL FELLMUND-KILLING ADVENTURE.
  • Halyn explains that she only likes the submissive ones. Yes.
  • Bunny loves Skar as he loves the rest of his children. :3
  • Cel and Fredericks drag Vers and Cinda (respectively) away from...
  • ...The imminent fight involving Her and Mr. Thorren.

Post Two!
  • PEYLET IS A CUTE FISHIE
  • waiting whee
  • Stan waves. Yeah.
  • Larya is angry with Spark for cheating on the Thieving Threesome. ):<
  • Cel and Fredericks explain to Vers and Cinda (respectively, again) that the entrance is full of murderers. Yeah.
  • Mr. Thorren and Her...'s definitely-going-to-be-destructive battle begins. The apocalypse is imminent.
  • Verity agrees to join up with Yorito and Preston and turn on them later, but wants things to be convincing.
  • Seraye asks why Exuro's knife is so dangerous (aside from obvious reasons), while Fray awkwardly defends her semi-loli honor.
  • Halyn quickly recovers her creeper-ness.
  • The spiders die and the basement smells nice. (:
  • Mariol is sad, then happy, and then sad again while Nika and her jewel-y self continue to get their stab on.
  • Opine mentions that her dealings with the rest of Them regarding the Test Reality are virtually undeniable because of her Request, and lets some emotion slip through when describing the perfect Test Reality...
  • Bunny loves everyone~! :3

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Fellmund's Recent Thoughts
"It didn't work?"
"ERUYTGRGBTGE$BGTO$EB"
"OHSHITI'MGONNADIE"
"SPIDERS OMFG DIE"
"I'm gonna hide in this box."
"EXPLODING KNIVES FFFFUUUU"
"Q.Q"

Mr. Thorren's Recent Thoughts
"In the name of Flyri, I will kill Her!"
"It doesn't conduct electricity? What the..?"
"Oh no! Not my arm!"
"FOR KIM-KOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Skar's Recent Thoughts
"zzzzz"

Charles' Recent Thoughts
"I say, this drunken bastard is rather rude. Doesn't he know an Olivite when he sees one?"
"..Hmm. How did I become a ghost? Odd."

Brain-Jar Ricardo's Recent Thoughts
WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS
WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS
WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 am

Post One!
  • FISHIE ADVENTURES
  • Silly Tzila confuses Vers for Durnam.
  • Verity basically asks Durnam to beat her up.
  • Halyn decides to stick with Julias because bitches better not touch her Julie. ):<
  • ADD, worried semi-lolis, and stabbing boxes with chains!
  • Conveniently unlocked doors are conveniently unlocked.
  • Dodgy Opine is dodgy.
  • Mariol asks how people change themselves while Nika brings in obligatory cocky comments.
  • Larya introduces herself to Preston and Yorito and then asks for their monies~

Post Two!
  • UNEXPECTED UNDERGROUND AQUARIUM
  • Something about Pokemon?
  • OPINE QUESTIONS BOOTY SHORTS
  • Halyn doesn't rape Julias. )':
  • UNEXPECTED UMBRA CHILLIN' IN ARA'S ROOM
  • Pointy shovels and semi-loli panic are cool.
  • She's pretty creepy.
  • ANGRY FORGOTTEN TZILA IS ANGRY AND FORGOTTEN
  • If you were a murderer, where wouldn't you shop?
  • BUNNY'S PAD IS THE BEST :3
  • Verity's a total bamf.
  • waiting~

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Fellmund
=Exploding magical boxes
=Attack of the razor cards and.. pigeons?
=Ditched you all through a hole in the ceiling
=Ran away from the mansion
=Left his would-be killers a present of an army of marionette Fellmund's exploding clones
=Ran past The Thieving Threesome
=Smashed through a window
=Asked for help
=Bled

Mr. Thorren
=A FIGHT TO THE DEATH
=WITH HER?!?!
=LIGHTNING KICK IN THE STOMACH
=LIGHTNING BOLTS
=HIT BY EXPLODING SCYTHES
=ENERGY BALLS FIRED FROM THE MOUTH
=MORE LIGHTNING BOLTS

Skar
=ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Charles
=Floated
=Floated some more
="Hmmph"
=More floating

Brain-Jar Ricardo
=PLAYED HALO WITH HIS MIND FUCK YEAH

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Fri May 06, 2011 4:57 pm

For the sake of not making my procrastinating worse, I'm just going to write a summary of my current post and not bother with the old ones because yeah.

The King of Hearts becomes the 10th victim of the Competition.

• Cel totally doesn't want Vers to leave her. Totally.
  • Muri demands entertainment from Koren.
  • She's a jerk (as usual). ):>
  • Banny blames lolis for EVERYTHING
  • Death is okay as long as you get muffins.
  • Dicro's inability to be mean to lolis will clearly be crippling in the future.
  • Halyn can't hate someone who hates Julie?! Also paradoxical Fray feels paradoxical.
  • UNCLE BUNNY SAYS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION or, at least, that's what he seems to be implying...

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lodnir on Wed May 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Day 5

Lorelei
  • Lorelei wakes up in the lounge sometime before the the start of Day 5 and goes on a magical space time adventure with Nette who is still sleeping on Lorelei's shoulders. Unfortunately it was just the regular type of adventure through space time of taking a walk around the Test Reality; they return to Castle Oress right before the actual events of the day kicks off to find...
  • Nago! In the Castle Oress lounge. Lorelei not one to pass up the opportunity for receiving guests stops time to prepare an ill-fated party consisting of herself, Nette, Nago, Garune, and some unreal punks; oh and knives, thousands of knives. Garune reveals his Oress powers in front of Nago to avoid suffocation.
  • Understandably the unreal punks get all uppity about being kidnapped into a room full of knives and totally bail. Lorelei gets totally depressed and stuff and dragged of by Nette to the amusement park.
  • Lorelei rides the Squirmy Wormy and emerges as if the entire first half of the day hadn't occurred at all. They then meet an abrupt aardvark, who then is left with best first impression of Lorelei ever (and the greasiest, but they kinda go hand-in-hand).
  • Mr. Aardvark, totally falling for Lorelei's charms, then revels his purpose at an amusement park where an aardvark would not normally be; there darn be ghosts!
  • Lorelei and Nette totally tag along for the sake of ghost-y friendship and are met with ghosts, who sorta wish to be friends I guess?
  • The ghost of Crona past comes up to Lorelei and tells Lorelei that they are secretly soul sisters and stuff. The ghost then asks Lorelei on her opinion of the current competition, and about the nature of their Oress in general. NEEDLESSLY LONG, OFF SCREEN, AND OFF TOPIC LORELEI EXPOSITION COMMENCES.

Mr. X
  • After a totally unknowable amount of time of wandering and questioning the definition of the word "hero", Mr. X finds himself at the random body of water.
  • Vowing to escape the test reality without playing by its creator's rules, Mr. X then sees two figures in the distance and approaches them.
  • After a small bit of apprehension on the part of the two strangers, Mr. X makes the acquaintance of Meil and Meliss, and learns about the existence of Opine Frazil from the two.
  • He then realizes that neither Meil nor Meliss are tested. Not knowing about the existence of Them and with his limited understanding of the competition and the Test Reality in general, Mr. X comes to the conclusion that the two have no means to escape.
  • Vowing to find Opine Frazil and end her sadistic murder games (he makes a lot of vows), Mr. X befriends Meil and Meliss and then transitions into day 6.

Lodnir
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!