Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve

a part of “Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

With the disappearance of Sawada Tsunayoshi and his six Guardians, Reborn must build up a new Vongola family to try and search for them. From scratch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Purest Resolve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Can i reserve the storm guardian
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:12 pm

XD KHR rp ;P
i want to join :3
hmmm i either want the cloud guardian or the rain guardian... gwah, cant choose -.-
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Can I reserve the thunder guardian? :3
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Right. Storm and Thunder reserved. Umm...... make up your mind? Rain or cloud?

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:09 pm

one question... do you prefer them to have the same fighting style? Such as using the same weapons? or can we choose to use whatever weapon we want?

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Can I reserve the Cloud Guardian! : D
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Well... the mist guardian fights with puppet strings... sooooo..... >.> they don't have to have the same weapon...
and cloud guardian is reserved.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 pm

gwah... i was going to take cloud -3-
oh well, it's my fault for not making up my mind quick enough. so may i reserve the rain? :3

edit: how many box weapons/animals can each character have?

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:18 pm

jadedragon66 has rain
and people... BE CREATIVE. -.- Don't use normal weapons like katanas and bombs! That's no fun~! Take a look at Isha; he's got puppet strings for heaven's sake~!

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:18 pm

hmmm... a KHR rp. I may be interested, but looks like all the guardians are taken besides the sun.
if you're willing to accept conan characters, which characters would you accept?

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:20 pm

thanks~

& okay, I'll try to make it creative. but rain guardians mostly work with blades. I dont want my character carrying around a weird sword... or a hammer... o-o

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Can't decide between fans or a scythe o.0 or a freaking flute x_x

darkengel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:02 pm

@darkengel: ...... neither can I. For the Vongola boss, I'm really leaning towards fans myself.
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:25 pm

lol I'm more leaning to the chain scythe at the moment xD

darkengel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Imma take up on the flute idea~! XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:52 pm

So many people have double flames....
I thought double flames were supposed to be kinda special. XD

Ah well.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:17 am

So im assuming out of the gate we aren't getting our vongola rings/gear (not sure what you were going to do for this part) and we are going to be kinda like the 10th family is now, (they are the official next family though they aren't the acting leaders of the group)? just wanted to know how exactly this all is going to work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:06 pm

The Vongola vanished, but they left their rings. Forgot to mention that. So you will have the Vongola Rings, and will have to learn to use them.
Eventually, I'll give you your box weapons and animals.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 pm

So does that mean they were remade or is this a Alternate timeline?

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!