Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Convictions of the Faithful

Convictions of the Faithful

a part of “Convictions of the Faithful”, a fictional universe by LeBeau.

After being engulfed by strange and undeniable visions, a group of teenagers kidnaps a man they believe to be their savior. Strange occurrences appear around the man and the groups beliefs are questioned along with their true intentions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Convictions of the Faithful”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Convictions of the Faithful

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Convictions of the Faithful"

Post any questions or concerns here as well as character sheets before you submit them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Convictions of the Faithful

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:01 pm

can i reserve The Friend? :D
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Yep, ill reserve one for you.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:52 pm

I like the sound of The Moralist and I'm interested in joining. But I gotta write up the character then I'll submit. :)
Comrade:
I didn't know Dashmiel was a he.
Dashmiel:
That's what she said.

Lialore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:54 pm

GIMME GIMME GIMME! *Flails* I'll reserve the romantic/Rebel! ^^
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:59 pm

KK, ill reserve the Moralist and the Romantic for you guys.

Just remember, if there is a * by the character name, it means that there can be more than on character for that template.

What that means is just because one person's character falls under a class like Romantic, Moralist, Follower, curious, friend, and extremist doesn't mean that another person cant make a character that falls under the same class :D

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Can I reserve an imposter, please?

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Im not going to 'reserve' him but ill take a look at some of your writing and decide, im not familiar with you as a user so im not too sure... There is only one impostor and he plays a very pivotal post so please only reserve him if you believe you can do the character justice. You may be moved off the character if you end up not being able to play him well enough, if that happens there will be other spots you can take.
Last edited by LeBeau on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:45 am

I would love to play the Leader, if you aren't planning to take her yourself. If you are, I'd like a Rebel/Romantic or Extremist.

I'm also willing to play multiple characters if we don't have enough people.

Please get back to me about the Leader spot. :)

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:34 am

Nope, the leader is all yours. Like the impostor, the leader also plays a very important role so there should be some sort of collaboration between us before any big move (Killing the savior, killing a member of the group, ect) Being a mentor, im sure you can do the character justice.

We may have to end up having people play multiple characters, but i dont really mind it. If anything, i prefer it. Less writers means better collaboration. If you could take either a Romantic or a Extremist as well, it would be greatly appreciated. Lets wait and see what other characters people show interest in before we choose.

For now, ill reserve you the Leader.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 am

I have a couple announcements for everyone looking to join

After checking with me on this topic, please submit a bio for the character you chose using the 'Characters' tab.

Also, please submit an approximate schedule along with your timezone. We may be having scheduled chat sessions for the faster paced scenes in combination with longer forum posts for the slower moving / more critical scenes.

Last note, i'll be needing a Co-GM. If you are interested, please contact me and let me know. Id prefer if the CO-GM be reserved for someone playing a pivotal character (The Leader, Impostor, Extremist, Lawful, ect)

Link: roleplay/convictions-of-the-faithful/

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 am

LeBeau, I'm totally happy for you to check my other posts here to make sure I am suitable to play an imposter - a perfectly reasonable precaution for such an important character. However, I do have to tell you that I am often away at weekends, which means a posting gap between Saturday morning and Sunday morning (US time) which could work against me being able to do justice to the role, especially if there's chat sessions involved. If this is an issue let me know, and I quite understand I'll have to relinquish the role to someone else.

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:42 am

Ill take a look Alan. I think a position as the extortionist would be better suited for you, take a look. He is very similar to the impostor, he is just open about his beliefs and is doing it for money, not the girl ;)

Everyone, please take a look at the recently added characters and rules.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:24 am

No, the extortionist role is not one I'd enjoy at all. I already considered it and abandoned it. Thanks for your consideration, but I think I'll pull out. Good luck with the RP though.

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:37 am

These are the times I'll most likely to be online in GMT+0 time, 'cause I live in the UK :)

Monday-Thursday - 5-9PM
Friday - 5-12PM
Saturday-Sunday - 1-12PM (Depends what I'm doing on the weekend) :D

Lialore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:14 am

Sorry to hear it Alan, the Impostor role isnt out of the question, it was just a recommendation ;) If you believe you can play him well, ill at least give you a chance.

To everyone else, please follow Sarah's lead and post your approximate schedule

Also, i have the savior character up. Please look at it as an example to base your's off of.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm PST time zone. West Coast USA.

Monday - Friday: 5-10PM
Saturday: 12PM-12AM
Sunday: 12-10PM

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Tell everyone about the RP guys! Call in all your friends who have been looking for a RP or any friends at all!

The faster we fill out a few more positions, the faster we can get started!

Lets go!

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:40 pm

So, I feel rather weird coming into a post wall of just Sarah's character and the Saviour, so do you think we could have the other characters start apart and join up later?

Nykizta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeBeau on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Yes, thats actually what i was aiming for. The cell is divided from the rest, its in the basement. Rhea isnt supossed to be down there :P You can wait it out until others submit their characters or you can RP with Sam, he has been running some tests on the Savior anyhow.

LeBeau
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!