Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Otome no Akaitsuki

おとものあかいつき

a part of “Otome no Akaitsuki”, a fictional universe by WolfHikari.

(Roleplayers Needed) There was a legend about the battle within a Vampires and a Werewolves. It was said that they've been fighting each other from generation to generation. And now... They're nowhere to be founded.. Since the Red Moon.. Disappear...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Otome no Akaitsuki”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] おとものあかいつき

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Wolf Hikari Presents
おとものあかいつき[Otome no Akaitsuki]
The Maidens of The Red Moon

The place of Kosenso, where almost all living things are living together. The Humans, Vampires, Werewolves, tengu[s], youkai[s](demon) and some other living things live together in this place. Unfortunately, not all of them is supporting. Some of them ware attacking the others that was innocent just to fill their fun and hate. Not all places on Kosenso are safe to live anymore, not after the red moon the opposite of the blue moon gone to nowhere followed by the extinction of the vampires and the werewolves kind that was also unknown.

Several years later, a baby was founded somewhere at Kosenso who turned out to be a vampire. She was raised by a woman that is human and learn a way of life, that woman have some intelligence of magic, so she teach the child to learn it and use it only for good. 12 years then passed and the woman is now dying the child try her best to help the person that she already considered as a mother. Until one day, the woman died... The people around say that it is a vampire's curse, and blame it all to the child. The child gets lonely, she doesn't know where to go, she doesn't know where to live, she also doesn't know what to do... Until... A girl that is looked as a human with the same age approach her and take her to live with. The girl is very spirited and full of energy but.. She live alone inside a small hut...

6 years than passed after the two girls met. They've become a fine teenagers and now they live around the community. One day, the girl that is very spirited asked the vampire girl if she know what to do next. The vampire girl is somehow doesn't have any answer, she just quiet. Suddenly she remember about the woman that she considered as a mother, and come up in her mind to find... Her vampire families. The spirited girl then says to her that she also doesn't know what to do, then she make up her mind to accompany her childhood friend to find her vampire families. They then leaves their hut, with some money they got they purchase any item they want to bring with them... And so, their journey around Kosenso begins... What will they face around the place? What can they learn on their journey? Are they gonna meet a new person? Will they are able to continue the walk? And what is important... Will they.. Find the missing vampire family? or... Will they unlock the mystery of the disappearance of the Red Moon... Accidentally...

(Please note this wall will be updated when needed)

<:Main Characters:>
Hanasaki Hakufu ♦ Vampire
(Played by Me)
Tsukiragi Sakuya ♦ Human[?]
(Played by Me)
(-Empty Slot-[Human])

<:Sub Characters:>
(-Empty Slot-)
(-Empty Slot-)
(-Empty Slot-)
(-Empty Slot-)
(-Empty Slot-)
(-Empty Slot-)
These character will be their new friend on their journey, whatever this character will follow the main characters on their journey or just stay on their place is up to you. If you read from top to this please make sure you put subcharacteronline at the bottom of your character sheet.

<:Other Characters:>
<:Fairies:>
<:Villains:>
<:Black Fairies:>
This section is for the other character that is up to you to make them a friend, enemy or other then that. If you read until this one here the code you should put at the bottom of your character sheet, othercharongo.

About...
Explanation about Fairies and Black Fairies:

A Fairy can't fight, they just helping on buffing the character they helped. They're able to attack but only with magics and some requirement, they must have a thing called "Katsu" to use their magic. Katsu is shattered around the Kosenso. After it was used it will vanished. The type of Katsu is... Hi Katsu(Fire), Mizu Katsu(Water), Chikyu Katsu(Earth), Kaze Katsu(Wind), and Sanda Katsu(Thunder). There are also two Katsu's that is rare to find, and it is... Hikari Katsu(Light) and Daku Katsu(Dark). Remember to use this thing if you are a fairy or you have a fairy, and yes you may have some(about two to three for each) Katsus for starting. Just remember to NOT have the Hikari and Daku. Both of that Katsu must can be founded when I say "yes", then it can be founded and used.
(Must follow the story.. @.@)

About The Moons
There are actually two moons that exist in Kosenso, it was a red moon and a blue moon. These moons are the light of the night, but after the red moon gone. The light of the night also disappear, some of the people of Kosenso says the Blue Moon actually become too big and covering the Red Moon from their eyes. But actually the Red Moon is really gone from there. No one knows where it is now...

System wrote:Character Sheet
Name: Your character name of course
Species: Human, Tengu(A half-bird), Youkai(Demon), Magician, Half-Beast.
Style: Good or Evil
Ability: The Skills of your character
Weakness: Weakness of your character
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]Ability:[/b]
[b]Weakness:[/b]

For Support Character Sheet
Name: Name of the Fairy
Species: Fairies Only (Fairy[Good] or Black Fairy[Evil])
Ability: Fairy Ability
Weakness: Fairy Weakness
Special: The Most Thing This Fairy can do(Only One)
Code: Select all
[b][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] Fairy, Black Fairies
[b]Ability:[/b]
[b]Weakness:[/b]
[b]Special:[/b]

And please use the original space for the other character's information.(description, equipment, etc)
You can take a look of the my character sheet for the example. :)

Questions & Answers
(Will be filled with the questions with the answer that was asked about this RolePlay)

RolePlay Owner's Says

Hi, I am Wolf Hikari, anyway you guys know me already. by the way, about this roleplay. This is just what suddenly comes to my head and I want to draw it as a Manga. Unfortunately, I can't since I lack of story idea. So I make my mind to try role play it at the moment, it might help me get the idea to make the story. And yes, I really appreciate if some of you who are joining draw your own character Image as your character. I might add them at the Manga along with the story. Anyway, let's have fun in this roleplay. For those who are joining, thanks! ^w^

Here's the link: "おとものあかいつき"
Last edited by WolfHikari on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sent By
<Original>
Wolf Hikari
<Its My Mystical Moon>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] おとものあかいつき

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:30 am

For those who want to join, please make sure you read the main storyboard, and please remember to note that my grammar is not really good.. yet. So anybody who can help on fix it are allowed here. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun May 01, 2011 11:56 am

*Ultra Flamaboyant intro*

...Need a Player? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcgDgwNR1ZE

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Mon May 02, 2011 9:17 am

JayZeroSnake wrote:*Ultra Flamaboyant intro*

...Need a Player? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcgDgwNR1ZE

:D
... ... ...
I guess... You didn't read the main board and rules. or it was tl;dr? ^w^U

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon May 02, 2011 5:55 pm

I edited my OC bio...

*headdesk*

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Thu May 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Sorry, I got comma for a few days...
Gonna recheck back on this rp, hope you guys still in... =_=

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!