Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sodaina Academy: First Tournament

Sodaina Academy: First Tournament

a part of “Sodaina Academy: First Tournament”, a fictional universe by jadedragon66.

Are you ready for this years tournament?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sodaina Academy: First Tournament”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sodaina Academy: First Tournament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Wed May 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Could you please not put Rie and Hideaki on the same team please? It would feel weird for me they were.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Thu May 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Are the teams going to be posted here or in the introduction
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Thu May 05, 2011 2:21 pm

@rainbow: Dont worry (; i've noticed the two doesnt get along well & thought it would be fun to put them separate teams.
i was hoping we can have 12 ppl, so there can be three teams of four. but oh well. instead we'll have 2 teams of five.

Here's the teams. If you have any problems with the characters you are with, tell me & we'll work something out.

Team 1:
Rie
Suzume
Sen
Ichiro
Kurai

Team 2:
Hideaki
Hiro
Natsuki
Hiroshi
Hinata
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Thu May 05, 2011 6:04 pm

lol, team 2 has a lot of H names
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Thu May 05, 2011 6:40 pm

yeah i've noticed that after making the teams. (:

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu May 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Thanks! Lovin the team set up!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Fri May 06, 2011 10:07 am

So are you going to make the first post or can we start our opening post?

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri May 06, 2011 3:07 pm

you are free to make your own opening post. so you dont have to wait for me.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Sun May 08, 2011 12:19 pm

So, what do you guys think of Rie? I don't want you to hate her.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sun May 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Natsuki thinks Rie is self-centered, but probably not a bad person. That doesn't mean she wants to spend time with her. Too shrill and too anti-cat.

I think Rie's a great character and I'm really interested in how she develops, her motivations around Hideaki, and how she acts away from him. I don't hate her at all, I like her.
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Sun May 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Yay! I love playing as her. It's going to be even more fun when she separates from Hideaki in the team and realizes just how much she depends on him.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Mon May 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Sorry to double post, but I'm losing my internet soon and I thought I should tell you while I still have it. I'll try to keep posting while I am internetless, but I can't make any promises.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Ash on Tue May 10, 2011 11:44 am

Ah, by the way... If I don't reply very early, sorry. I live on the other side of Earth. ._. But I can guarantee you that I will reply (duh).
Keep calm,
And carry on.

Sky Ash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senzaryu on Tue May 10, 2011 11:21 pm

don't worry, Sky. I'm usually replying about the last thing before I go to bed.

Senzaryu
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!