Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ventrue

Ventrue

a part of “Ventrue”, a fictional universe by Seraph.

A modern day gangster-style role-play that's gritty, dark, and full of suspense.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ventrue”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ventrue

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun May 01, 2011 7:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ventrue"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Ventrue

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sun May 01, 2011 8:08 pm

I have a question, Can I make a girl who is in all ways detached from the Gangs and mobs but meets someone in them and tries to convince them to leave? pretty much the goody two shoes who isn't all that good because she has secrets of her own.
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon May 02, 2011 12:55 pm

In all honesty, I don't see how that can relate to the story. I mean, I do need independent people--but unless you have an roleplay partner that's already in the gang I don't see it working out much.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Mon May 02, 2011 2:37 pm

So basically, I can make anybody who is affiliated with the Russians or Venture?

...Would it possible for me to play a double agent...?

If not, then I'll just be a regular mobster.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Kyumori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon May 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Most certainly. And you can be independent but it has to be relevant to the story, e.g Banker, paid off police officer, etc.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Mon May 02, 2011 8:16 pm

How about her dad being paid off which why she ends up meeting them but she doesnt know it yet?

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zukuto on Mon May 02, 2011 10:33 pm

I do have to say, I am quite interested in this RP. Any spots still available?

Zukuto
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Mon May 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Zuuuuuuuuuuuk!

My character was just accepted today so I believe so!
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zukuto on Mon May 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Yay ^.^

Oh, and I consider myself a mature Roleplayer so no worries on me sucking in the Rp. Celedia May/may not agree :D

Zukuto
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Tue May 03, 2011 12:35 am

Yes, Zukuto, there are positions available. Underbosses, Capos, lieutenants. Even the Russian Mob Boss is free. :)

@What, that's fine as long as you become more connected with the story.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Tue May 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Are we waiting for a certain number of people to join or do we need specific roles filled? =D I can spread the word a bit if we need more people.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zukuto on Tue May 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Submitted a character Seraph. Hope its to your liking. Since you mentioned the position of lieutenant being open I made use of it.

Zukuto
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Wed May 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Actually I was waiting for a family matter to blow over. However, if you would like to invite people--I have no qualms about that Celedia. :)

Zukuto, that's great. So you'll be working with Nickolai then?

The RP has begun, officially.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zukuto on Wed May 04, 2011 7:44 pm

I believe so, Nickolai it is

I'll get up a post when I get back from dinner. Gotta get some noms

*EDIT: I have posted.

Zukuto
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu May 05, 2011 12:55 am

:) I hope this RP stays active. It really looks like we could have some fun with it. Guns + Mafia + Intrigue = Formula for amazingness.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zukuto on Thu May 05, 2011 1:16 am

I agree, well, three new posts up now. Lets keep it going :D

Zukuto
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Thu May 05, 2011 2:05 am

Hahaha, I hope no one here has any lower an opinion of me. Nickolai's just blatant. lol!

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu May 05, 2011 10:15 am

Ahh, we're all writers here so hopefully we can distinguish between a writer and their character by now. =P No worries!

Edit: And I submitted someone to be on poor Nicodemus' side. ;) He looked lonely.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Thu May 05, 2011 6:17 pm

I hope you're all enjoying the roleplay so far--I hope this gets to go somewhere great. :)

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu May 05, 2011 11:00 pm

I can't wait until our Russian mob boss joins and serious ruckus begins!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!