Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Neko-Go-Round

Neko-Go-Round

a part of “Neko-Go-Round”, a fictional universe by Constellations.

Nekos . . . They're too lovable for their own good . . .

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neko-Go-Round”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Neko-Go-Round

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Thu May 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Don't mean to argue here, but I don't quite under stand what you mean here..?
I am sure the plot line will basically be developing relation ships and tragedies that may occur with the characters. If your worried about cybering well, I doubt anyone will do that. Especially when it's against the rules obviously, but what is wrong with a plot that is character relationships?
It won't be just romance, I am sure that there will also be some enemies or rival ships going on to. Sorry, but I just don't see what is wrong with the role play...there are plenty of RPs out there that are just like this one...character relationship development. Just without nekos, so what is wrong here? Is it because there are nekos and that they are part of a family?
I hope you reply to this, because this needs some further explaining...at least in my view.

Sorry GM, I just thought I should state my opinion on this. It is in no way breaking any of the rules of the site, so why should it be taken down?

*Edit* GM, if it's alright could you please inform us more on any up coming details on what may happen to this RP. ( That has done nothing wrong.) It would be a shame if we had to Rp knowing well that it could close at some point.
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Thu May 05, 2011 8:42 pm

I would Jump into this fight, but I'd end up cussing someone out then getting banned. >.>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Thu May 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Alright, well I can understand the slave/master ban thing. However, Gm I must some what state that apparently if nekos are just pets and they fall for a human...then it's considered bestiality. The Mod I spoke with pointed this out, I partially agree with them on that statement.
So I suppose nekos can't fall for humans now? Although, I see nekos just as people with animal parts...as for the owner ship. Would it be possible if the nekos would be just staying with the people of Mystic Circle? The mod stated some pretty good facts and over all I mostly agree. I know this would be changing some of the plot, but for the RPs sake...this however is up to you GM for this is your RP.

Although...I don't see anything in the rules about bestiality. :)
As far as Roleplay, there have been other role-plays with different races ( This including nekos,Inus,Kitsune) that have romance. Though it seems they have never gotten problems.

* Edit* So it seems owner ship of a person is slavery. I am just going to pitch in a idea here~
What if perhaps the nekos were rescued? Taken off the streets and all that stuff? Then brought to the family to live their...seeing as they don't have a home. It would basically be like me rescuing a child off the streets, this one just has a tail and ears! That way they would be considered now family and not *slaves*. Now for the bestiality thing, as I stated earlier I see nekos more as people just with cat ears and a tail...so in that opinion they aren't really 'animals'. That doesn't mean though they can't act like a cat, I mean...there are humans out there that act like animals.
What do you think GM?
Also Mod~ This is a way so the RP won't break any of the sites rules, so we can keep the site nice and happy.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu May 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Dramatic sigh. God, do I hate conforming to ideas that I don't believe in. But I suppose if it'll keep it from getting deleted. Although, I think I'll wait until later to do this as I am not in the mood right now.
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Don't worry, I am not fan of it either. I just don't want the RP to get shut down, but when ever you feel like it please do. The sooner the better, so we don't get to deep in the plot already made out. *huggles Stella* We love you hun, and we are grateful that you are our GM.

* Totally not part of the subject*
Who would Aoi's family be?

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu May 05, 2011 9:20 pm

The Akiyoshis . . . And thank you!

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Thu May 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Yay :D I thought this was gonna get deleted TT~TT But im happy its not :3

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu May 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Anyway, I've submitted my char for family. Btw, who's family would Kuroneko be in?

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri May 06, 2011 12:16 am

I don't know about everyone else, but I think it'd be a waste to let this roleplay get deleted. So, plot ideas, anybody got any?

Hm, I think a possible plot idea could be that someone (not necessarily any family/family member and/or neko) is experimenting illegally on Nekos, and so is kidnapping them.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri May 06, 2011 6:44 am

I was thinking that too, and then some of the neko's get's kidnapped *Anjali volunteers* and everyone else has to come and rescue them

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Fri May 06, 2011 8:17 am

That sounds interesting, spoke with the mod and everything is cleared up. The only thing we have to do is-
1. The Nekos can't be owned, instead just living with the families as if they were family.
or
2. The nekos can be just animals but can't have a love relation ship with humans, in other words it would have to be human/human
and neko/neko couples.

3. The nekos can be considered people just with cat tails and ears and live with the families, just not owned like pets.

So in basic terms, either a small plot change where nekos aren't owned. or they are just animals and they don't get to have relation ships with humans.

I vote 3.

Also off subject.
X64! You made a Austria! :'D Gosh I love him.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 am

I also vote 3
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri May 06, 2011 9:58 am

I don't mind

and wait what i thought I was neko 6???
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri May 06, 2011 11:52 am

I vote 3

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Fri May 06, 2011 3:12 pm

I vote 3 too

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri May 06, 2011 3:12 pm

I vote 3 as well.

@pizzahut: xD I love him too! <3 This makes me wanna do a Hetalia roleplay now....

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Fri May 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Then three it is. I'm not happy about it though, I assure you. I'm not a big fan of censorship of any kind, and this kind of feels like that. Not to mention I hate rules that hinder individual expression. But in the interest of preserving this RP, I shall suck it up. I shall now make all nessecary changes and have my sister edit her first post. Then, I would like for everybody to start replying

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Fri May 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Everyone, Give Stella a big hug here. I understand what it is like to have to do something you don't want to do and takes a good person though to do it any ways for the sake of some one or something else. I thank you for that, I am not sure what you mean by censorship though...but site rules are rules. -_-

If you look at it though, the nekos were part of the family..just considered pets. They won't technically be owned, but that shouldn't stop human characters from treating them like kitties or see them as pets. That's just your character's opinion on them~
The whole take to nekos who aren't attracted to another and try to get them to breed could still be there. A character could possibly think he/she could sell it and make money of it. Also that one idea about some one getting kidnapped ( Something like that.) could still happen. :)

@X64
I can't look at history the same now after watching Hetalia, it indeed helps me keep a interest in History work! X)

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Fri May 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Yay~~ Huggles :D

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Fri May 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Thanks, and by censorship I mean forbidden information. I can't explain what exactly I mean by it . . . But this just feels like information and RP experiences are being blocked off from us, you know?

And everyone, please read the new revised information.

And there's just one last thing I'd like to say . . . I've been in an RP where there was "ownership" of another person and it didn't get shut down. In fact I think it's still going on even though I kind of lost interest. APPARANTLY, if it has nekos in it though then it is automatically taboo

Constellations
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!