Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Crystal Seas of Atlantis: Redux

The Crystal Seas of Atlantis (remake)

a part of “The Crystal Seas of Atlantis: Redux”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

Found on a rocky beach in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, tangled in sea-weed, left unconscious by a vicious tropical storm, a mermaid has opened new gates of possibility to the world of marine biology.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Crystal Seas of Atlantis: Redux”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Crystal Seas of Atlantis (remake)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue May 17, 2011 10:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Crystal Seas of Atlantis (remake)"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The Crystal Seas of Atlantis (remake)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Tue May 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Hey :D

I want to reserve the Biologist.Character sheet will be ready as soon as possible

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue May 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Note: As stated in the RP itself, characters WILL NOT be reserved. Nor will this be run on a first-come-first-served basis. Whichever characters I like most will be accepted for each character.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue May 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Ouch you deleted the little brother? Was I really that horrible? XD *sarcasm* (he was kind of pointless as a character....)

Good luck with this one, I'm already in some pretty serious roleplays I'm too busy for this one at the moment. (and I'd suck at playing just about every character in this one...) Have fun! :D

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue May 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Sorry Shad!! >.< I loved Kai, but I've found roleplays work better with fewer characters...

A NOTICE TO ALL RPers!
>.< Please let me know in your character sheet if you have an objection to your character being used in an actual novel. I am a writer, and this is one of the stories I am working on. If you don't want your character in the book, I'll make my own to play their role.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 17, 2011 5:01 pm

I have no problem with Tressa being in a novel ^_^
Image Image

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Fri May 20, 2011 9:51 am

Posted a recruitment post in my Beauties and Beasts RP. So hopefully someone will sign up to be the Merman and the Biologist.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri May 20, 2011 10:43 am

Hi guys i saw the recruitment in beauties and beasts RP im interested but you see... i kinda already got a merman in another RP right now so... yeah might make things a little difficult.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri May 20, 2011 11:36 am

I put up a character sheet for the biologist. Hope you like him. i used an anime pic, sorry. As for Vincent being in a novel, i don't care. i'm not going to use him in any of my own. Kudos to a fellow writer Everscale, i didn;t know you were. I myself am currently trying to get my book published. Not much luck so far. The publishers don't give much thought here on 19 year old girls. Oh well, I'll get my break eventualy.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Fri May 20, 2011 12:50 pm

You could always self publish, TwiliXDragon, I know a few people that self publish their books on amazon.com and I heard more than a few career authors first started by self publishing their books. You might want to check that option out.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri May 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Hmm....that is an idea that I hadn't though of. Thanks Ravelin. :3 I might just give it a shot.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon May 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Posted.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!