Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Misguided Ghosts: A Promise

Misguided Ghosts: A Promise

a part of “Misguided Ghosts: A Promise”, a fictional universe by Lovely VonSchultz.

Good Evening. I am Jonathon the Promise. I will be your host for the evening. Perhaps I will be your master for eternity? Choose your words wisely...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Misguided Ghosts: A Promise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Misguided Ghosts: A Promise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Chuuuuuuloveydoveybuggies. I'm still always here, in spite of being busy. I also have nothing else to do and already watched and read NANA, and I'm still depressed about it. HACHI HAS TO BE WITH NOBU, SHE HAS TO BE WITH HIM. GODDAMN YOU ANIME PRODUCERS FOR RUINING MY SHIPS. Blastin' them out of the waters. Damn you.

Anyhow. I'll wait for others to post, since I just posted. But I can't wait for Gunnar to go all crazy-eyes on Mike. Though, I'm sad that Mike's face was injured in the process.

His face is beautiful.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Uh... I could post now, but is it really only me, Vonny, and Yonyons? (O.O)?

Also, also: A friend of mine is launching their first-ever RP. The setting kinda reminds me of Trigun, which I know that some people here like. So, I told them I'd check and see if anyone's interested. Looks like it's mostly character-driven and stuff, which is also good. So, if nothing else, I'd appreciate it (and I'm sure Skully would too) if you took a look!

Here.

Cause what we all need is more stuff to do, right? XD
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 am

So Neko will be posting up, he... or she... >_> has a lot to do and will be a little slower in posting. As for Odyne... :( She... or he... hasn't answered me back yet. ;-;

I hope this helps a little bit? I think it would be okay for Kiku to post with both her characters. Yonbi can for Gunnar (-omgeffinggawdhe'shot-) if she wantsta.

o_o I will wait a-patiently.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:45 am

Yikes. Talk about mood whiplash. Ian's all bashful, and Mischa's spitting mad and extremely internally conflicted. Trying to get into the psychology of the relationship those two would have had is hard. Hopefully it came across okay...

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Sooo... Odyne doesn't seem to have been online for quite sometime. The message I sent her is still sitting in my inbox... >_> Yonbi, Kiku... it seems just the 3 of us until Freckled returns. -le sigh- I hope everything's alright on her end.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 pm

I shall post here when I find enough angry music to get INSPIRED. Num num num. ;) So; moi, pis Lovely, pis Kiku?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Holy poops, Yonny! I was just passing by here, like I do most of the time and was like, "BAM! A POST?!?! WHAT?!?!" And then I got happy. x3

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:01 am

Is it too late to join this Rp?
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 am

Well Crimson... it's incredibly slow moving. If Kiku and Yonny still wanna play, then I will as well? How 'bout it guys? New character? I'm down! :>

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 pm

I always visit each RP to see if anyfin's change, anyone's responded in the OOC, and such. Besides, I love all of our RP's to death. Down to the bottom of my fickle heart. Serious business. And hell yes. New characters; I'm always down!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 pm

I don't have any objections, though I think at this point we're all in so much stuff that it won't be moving terribly fast. (^_^);

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 am

That is a fact, Kiku. Just be aware of that fact, Crimson. We are in so many things, a post may only happen once a week. If you're patient enough with us, than you'll fit in WONDERFULLY! :D

I love new peeps and new charries. <3

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 am

I finally realized, a year later, that this had not been subscribed to. I feel like such a horrible person D: Can anything be done, maybe revive the ghost? *hopeful*

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!