Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Invasion of Fiction

The Invasion of Fiction

a part of “The Invasion of Fiction”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

Fiction comes to life, and the world struggles to deal with the resulting chaos.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Invasion of Fiction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Invasion of Fiction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon May 23, 2011 10:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Invasion of Fiction"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Invasion of Fiction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Tue May 24, 2011 3:19 am

seems interesting, but i wont be able to make a character now (i am in class).... i was wondering if i could take Kurosaki Ichigo? (or Ichigo Kurosaki, however you want it to be) I will probably have the character done either later today or tomorrow, latest :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vnygenius on Tue May 24, 2011 4:47 am

hey cool , i am the second one in, i would like to reserve, Goku (Kakarot, Son Goku or whatever you call it, the crazy strong fight loving saiyan dude from Dragon ball Z and GT) yeah in class now too, so I would create one later in teh day, or tommrow latest ( i hope with the exams coming on).

thanks.
“For death begins with life's first breath And life begins at touch of death”

vnygenius
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Tue May 24, 2011 9:38 am

I don't know if its a good idea to allow DBZ or DBZ type characters seeing as how they are obviously overpowered. They're practicaly God-modding incarnate. Of course thats not up to me, just saying is all.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Ash on Tue May 24, 2011 9:47 am

Can I have Ookami Ryouko (from "Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi ") ? I'll do the character thingy tomorrow.

Wait I changed my mind. No thanks, I won't sign up. Sorry...
Last edited by Sky Ash on Wed May 25, 2011 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep calm,
And carry on.

Sky Ash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 am

Please can I have Natsu from Fairy Tail? I'll have to go out for a bit, and I'll take Luffy from One Piece (IF no one wants him. If they do, I STILL HAVE NATSUUUUUU)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aleksa on Tue May 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Can I reserve Catherine Earnshaw from Wuthering Heights? I have a doctor's appointment soon but I can definitely get the character sheet written up by tonight.

Aleksa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vnygenius on Wed May 25, 2011 9:21 am

yeah, i get what you mean, fine, if goku is not an option, then i could i reserve Recca from flame of recca?
but goku still my first choice tho

vnygenius
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Wed May 25, 2011 4:04 pm

and... um... sorry, but i wont be able to make character for at least another 15 hours.... I have this huge science exam, and i have been studying all day long (no jokes, its been ALL day long) It is past midnight and i still dont finish :P I promise i will make it tho...

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vnygenius on Thu May 26, 2011 2:01 pm

ok, i just realized that someone chose Natsu, and recca's powers are a bit fimilar, (fire and all) so instead, i have made my final decision, i will be Haru Glory from Rave Master. A character will be uploaded tomorrow night. :P

vnygenius
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!