Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cantarella: The Match

Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

a part of “Cantarella: The Match”, a fictional universe by cat847.

5 Princes all have to have an arranged marriage, and at the masquerade ball they will be matched with one girl out of 5, but once the mask is removed, will they actually fall in love? (full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella: The Match”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Its alright X64! :) Things like that happen; I'm just glad that there are those of us who love this RP to death xD I already know what RP'ers I'll be inviting to RP's of mine when I open some new ones because you guys are dedicated!
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Awww thanks, Gorie! :3 I can't wait for Cat to post then we can finally go into our little groups and eventually complete this RP!

Oh, Before I forget! I need a Twin Son Beast for my Beauties & The Beasts RP. AnimeGirl reserved, made a character, and post ONCE then I got nothing more out of her. Now I'm missing a beast. If you guys are interested, here's the link:

Beauties & The Beasts
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Oi, Cat. Are you planning keeping this RP alive?

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 pm

It seems this roleplay is slowly dying D: I wonder why Cat isn't posting..

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:38 pm

I really hope that this RP doesn't die.

Silent Death
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Well, it will if Cat doesn't reply to the OOC or her PMs

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!