Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: Death's List

Soul Eater: Death's List

a part of “Soul Eater: Death's List”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

Its happening again, and this time its going to be insane

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Death's List”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Soul Eater: Death's List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slagburn on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:28 am

Hey Raven, just a quick question:

who's going to play the Latvaria girls? Just a little curious
Sometimes the greatest intelect can be found in the most childish of things.

The most powerful person in a power structure is the one you don't know is pulling the strings.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Slagburn
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:18 pm

They're probably NPCs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:46 pm

They are NPCs you may play as them or if you want I can respond as them for you.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 pm

As I sit here typing with black nail polish on, I feel like twisting the long strands of my blond hair into a twist in front of me and getting my sister's pet snake out. But the bunny ears on my head keep me here.
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slagburn on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:24 pm

ok cool, sorry to seem picky about that. I was hoping someone else could NPC them, lol I talk to myself enough as it is, no need in bringing it here as well hahahahah

Slagburn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverEden on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:12 am

Someone for the love of god post something!!!!

ForeverEden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:38 pm

We should time skip to the actual party now. lol Since halloween was almost a week ago. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi, ummm, where the hell is everybody? I've been busy for 2 days and now there are no new posts.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverEden on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm sick of being the one who starts everyone posting, I know everyone checks this RP to wait for someone else to post, so how about this FRICKEN POST AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL TOO!!!! My character is literately waiting for someone to respond, she's asked questions in the ball rp, and we're waiting to see if fullmetal will decide to get off his ass and post for the tolas to see if we should just head back to the school or to dublin. POST DANGIT!

ForeverEden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Well... I was waiting on Cherry... but at least from a post in a differnt RP Cherry isn't really interested in RPG anymore.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:57 am

Yeah, i'm not. lol
I've become a little too busy. End Saga is too much to keep up with at the moment. I'm thinking about doing another Gantz mission for the hell of it, but I only plan on it lasting a couple of weeks.

But Soul Eater as well as Fight or Flight and the digimon one. Sigh and I won't quit until we complete these.

@Eden. i suggest that you and Slag decide what you want to do together. We can just come up with an excuse for the Tolas I guess.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 am

So i guess its over, :(

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Was there anything directed towards me?

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:57 am

huh

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Our computer is back, and with it, the internet! Hope everyone's still around playing, I'ma go check posts!

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Its not over until ARO VON FRIEDHOF SAYS SO!!!!
Keep PLAYING!

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 am

Haha! You so cwazay! I'ma go see where I can post!

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:54 am

zzHey guys. Since more people seem to have less time to RP how about we do a time skip to the last confrontation beetween the DWMA and the Kishin's?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:18 am

A Cluster ____ of baddies and goodies in a game of blood sport! OHS NOES! My Witches and Kishin will kill you all mauhahahahahahahha!

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!