Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

A.G.M.S

A.G.M.S

a part of “A.G.M.S”, a fictional universe by zane saphire.

~COMPLETED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A.G.M.S”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A.G.M.S

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue May 31, 2011 5:00 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A.G.M.S"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A.G.M.S

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 am

Come on people I'll answer any questions you have about this rp.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue May 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Fated your idea for ower characters to be in a therpy seesion seems like the best way in my opinion to start off the rp.

Can you use this for the ideas you have?

zane saphire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Tue May 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Hey, can I reserve a male godlike character?
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

kotaro7914
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue May 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Sure.

I think that would be the last of the males???

I'll be making a scientist for this rp.

Tomorrow or thrusday I'll start it.

zane saphire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Tue May 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Thanks, have him up soon

kotaro7914
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Tue May 31, 2011 11:35 pm

oh wow. i never knew this place existed... I'm still new.

Well the reason i made Erik is because how i envisioned the Godlikes to be held in captivity is that each god like would have their own room. Like a vault of sorts, because its impossible to break out of unless you have the two guards on the outside to open the door. So pretty much each God like has a huge room to themselves and is given what they ask for. They would have only certain visitors allowed to enter their room. if this is how you think it should be set up, then i believe the people who can visit would be a teacher, because they need one, My therapist, a doctor, and a Scientist.

Also, if you agree, i would guess that this facility would all be underground. The Mutts, and Advanced are allowed to see each other and live together, because the Government isn't worried about them, and they have the power to prevent the mutts and advanced from escaping. The Godlikes however arent allowed to see each other. There might be some times that certain Godlikes got of a glance of another godlike, but never conversations.
What you could say is that when they all turned 17, they got to meet each other for the first time... this could lead to why they want to escape.

Anyways.... I those are just ideas ive had.... let me know what you think....

as far as the therapist goes, Ive picture him as like a father figure to all the Godlikes. His life and job is to watch over them and take care of them... so it would be fitting if we started the game with the Therapist having a session with the first born.

Fated
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Tue May 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Also i thought the 'Scientist' character, the one whose is in charge. He would put each Godlike, advanced, and mutt into a text training area to study them. This will allow us to show and express our powers in the beginning of the rp. I view rps like boooks... Their is always an intro. And ours takes place in Area 51.

Fated
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:11 am

Okay both ideas seem very intresting Fated, and I''ll take them both into consideration.
Just remember that there could be more then one scientist/thearpist/doctor/reasearch/others, in area 51.
The idea with them meeting on there 17 birthday will be used, sad that the girls didn't get a sweet 16.
I'll add labs and training area so that they can trained and studied. I'll also be creating some weird stuff with my scientist probably a formula that gives powers to the advance, in the middle of the rp, but gives them horrible side effects.

zane saphire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 am

on the only one teacher, scientist, doctor, and therapist note, I meant that only one would go and see them in their rooms. You wouldnt want to many involved, and having a personal relationship with captives. to risky

Fated
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 am

I sent in a doctor

darkune
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:20 pm

I like the ideas that you've come up with Fated.

I would like to know more details with how the Advanced and Mutts live in Area 51 then when you have the time zane saphire.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:38 pm

so, seeing how most of the godlikes are flying or elemental or shifters, perhaps we need some different godlikes.... something maybe like immortal, and indestructible. or multiplying, or resurrection. agreed?

Fated
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Well I was thinking that later in the roleplay, when ower characters are escaping, that there will be People far supieor then ower godlikes and they will be the ones that hunt us down.

zane saphire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:46 pm

i thought we could have only a few Godlikes to escape. Then the goverment threatens the lives of godlikes they still have, if they didnt fetch the other godlikes. But when the godlikes meet up to fight, the fight a little, but then team up, and go back to area 51 to free the mutts and advanced. That way the advanced and the mutts can all work together and break out of the 51's prison... Ending up with the godlikes attacking the top to free the mutts and adv. who are trying to escape at the same time.

Fated
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Alright. Still there will be problems to the escape and riot. Also I belive that there should the same amount highly advance godlikes that have been programed to be loyal to Area 51. So when we try to save the Advance and Mutt's there will be someone to fight. Another thought is that each of the highly advance godlikes mirror one of the orginal godlike in powers but they don't have any limitations and are more powerful then the godlikes we use.

People come on and post or give me and idea, you can pm it to me if you want.

zane saphire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi, Gracie here! Just submitted a character. Hope you like her! Looking forward to getting started. :)
A successful novel should interrupt the reader’s life, make him or her miss appointments, skip meals, forget to walk the dog. - Stephen King

The same should apply for an RP.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Why not just say the source of the godlikes, adv., and mutts powers where from gods, or aliens that feel to earth. And that area 51 sliced them to human embryos, explaining our 'superpowers'... but the gov. could send them after us in the fight back.

Fated
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Welcome A.G.M.S Grace. I will accept your character momentarily.

Now that sounds like a good idea. The gods probably would be hidden far beneath the ground much more then ower Godlikes, as not to escape, being gods and all they wouldn't be able to die so I'd say they should be angels that have been tossed from heaven and Area 51 had taken them then sliced them and inputed the DNA into the embroys. Now the question is should the angels be still alive? Also Fated do you have any ideas about the areas that the Advance and Mutts live?

zane saphire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Anyone notice that there is only one godlike slot left?

darkune
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!