Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: A New Age

Naruto: A New Age

a part of “Naruto: A New Age”, a fictional universe by Arekkusu.

250 years after Naruto, the world is at peace and thriving. However, a possible threat is lurking in the Sound Village, awaiting an opportunity to strike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: A New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Naruto: A New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Tue May 31, 2011 5:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Naruto: A New Age"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Naruto: A New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Tue May 31, 2011 6:51 am

can one of the chosen shinobi be one of the villain like they are part of the group in secret.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue May 31, 2011 7:44 am

Hey, just submitted a Hidden Mist character. I want to join this rp because it is rather similar to one I came up with awhile back. Not an rp, just an idea i made into a fanfic. Not saying you copied me in any way, just stating that great minds think a like, so this must be a good idea.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Tue May 31, 2011 11:45 am

I've submitted a character! Hope you like her!
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarob on Tue May 31, 2011 1:44 pm

2 questions

1. can i make an uchiha
2. can he be bf with minato (im assuming minato will be the main character)

Zarob
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Tue May 31, 2011 4:25 pm

fullmetal642 wrote:can one of the chosen shinobi be one of the villain like they are part of the group in secret.

Sure. That's actually a good idea (Dunno why I didn't think of it >.> But whatever)

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Tue May 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Zarob wrote:2 questions

1. can i make an uchiha
2. can he be bf with minato (im assuming minato will be the main character)

3 Answers

1. You can use any of the known clans(including Uchiha), or if you want to be creative, you can make your own.
2. I plan on having more than one main character, not just Minato.
3. I wasn't going to bother with much romance, but I'm still debating the option. So at the moment, no.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Tue May 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Sneakyrio wrote:Hey, just submitted a Hidden Mist character. I want to join this rp because it is rather similar to one I came up with awhile back. Not an rp, just an idea i made into a fanfic. Not saying you copied me in any way, just stating that great minds think a like, so this must be a good idea.

Gotta agree with you there. Great minds do think alike. Since you said you made a fanfic about a similar story, I want to know some of the ideas you have. I might just use them, if it's alright with you. Also, I liked your character. He's got that mysterious kinda attitude about him. So I'll approve it

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Tue May 31, 2011 4:53 pm

BeckkiSoli14 wrote:I've submitted a character! Hope you like her!

You need to add in some more of the description. Just a bit more info about her background. But other than that, I like it.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue May 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Hell Yeah! Both of the Hidden Mist Ninja are in-human looking! Both got freaky eyes, one has gills and the other has a freaky demon arm. Go Mist Ninja!

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue May 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Go hidden mist! *secret mist ninja handshake* hahaha.

Ahhhh glad to see my character got accepted. Of course if our game master feels anything needs changing with him I am more then open to hear his concerns.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Tue May 31, 2011 9:31 pm

zolzol wrote:Go hidden mist! *secret mist ninja handshake* hahaha.

Ahhhh glad to see my character got accepted. Of course if our game master feels anything needs changing with him I am more then open to hear his concerns.

Nope, no concerns at the moment. We just need at least one more character to start though. By the way, if any of you have an idea or two you want to run by me, let me know. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Ok, being the impatient kinda guy that I am. I'm thinking of just forgetting the last character and starting. Anyone else agree?

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:22 am

Sounds good to me. If you want I can make a second character. Was thinking a sorta badguy-spy or something along those lines. You know , so the bad guys have someone reporting to them.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 am

Sounds like a plan. I was thinking of actually making a second character too. But yeah go ahead and make yours if you want. I'll start up the IC thread tomorrow.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:13 am

Woah woah woah. Tsunade is still the Hokage after 250 years? I don't think I agree with that. And why is there 3 Shinobi from Konoha, I thought you said 2 to a country?

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:50 am

ummm i just want to ask does Tsukiyomi count as a jutsu?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Im assuming you mean Tsukuyomi the genjutsu and not tsukiyomi the moongod?

Well it -is- techniqually a genjutsu....so I suppose it would count. Also keep in mind it requires the Mangekyō Sharingan , eye contact and happens to make the user unable to use genjutsu while he is using it on someone.

All above information taken from Narutopedia. Woo.

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Sneakyrio wrote:Woah woah woah. Tsunade is still the Hokage after 250 years? I don't think I agree with that. And why is there 3 Shinobi from Konoha, I thought you said 2 to a country?

Ha, yeah sorry about that. I realized what I had put afterwards, and have since changed it. As for the 3 Shinobi from Konoha, I changed one of them to be from the Cloud village instead. Again, I didn't see what was put until afterwards, but it was late and I was tired >.> So sorry about that

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Luna, you need to change where your character is from. Both slots from Konoha have been filled, as well as both slots for the Hidden Mist Village. As for the Tsukuyomi, I'll allow it. But don't overuse it. There are restrictions and limits to it, so nothing too crazy.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!