Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fruits Basket: A Different Story

Fruits Basket

a part of “Fruits Basket: A Different Story”, a fictional universe by cat847.

Sometimes, secrets just end up being revealed.... but you can atleast try to keep them for as long as you can.... (Started but still accepting! One slot left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: A Different Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:07 am

The first pic looks like a Yuki, heh~
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Please can I reserve the Monkey?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Sure Annaky

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Were almost full!! :D
Mow. :3

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm

We now only need 3 more people, if anybody has a friend that might be interested in the roleplay please ask them to join!

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:01 am

(Ignore this post)

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:30 pm

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp1/ ... on-1-1.jpg do u think this is a good pic for a white tiger

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Hopefully we can start today, we just need the 3 people who have a character reserved to send in their character profile. Even if we don't have the last two character slots taken (The Horse and The Sheep), we can still start, and hopefully the character slots will be taken during the roleplay.
@ Luna Star: Yeah, I think it's a good pic for the tiger

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:46 pm

HEHE yea! i submitted me character time to Caramelldansen! XDD

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:58 pm

If you would like I can make another zodiac. I am still editing my first a little bit, but it wouldn't take long to make a sheep or horse.

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Sure if you want to you can LaxMarie

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

I would like to reserve sheep, I will make a male. Since you guys have a lot of females! :)
*edit*
Actually, do you mind if I grab both the horse and sheep? Reading the OOC you guys want to get going, and I would love to play both since it took me some time to figure out which one I wanted. >_<
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:30 pm

I had made a horse just in case, but it was kind of last minute and I was in a hurry. Plus I didn't really want to have to make another character anyway. I'll message cat and let her know that your making the horse instead.

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Ok, well now all the character slots have been taken, so we're full! Now, we only need the people who haven't sent in their character profile yet to get it in, which there are only 4 more characters that we need sent in, then we can start. Anyways, anybody have suggestions for what should be happening in the roleplay when we start? Like if school just got out in the roleplay or all of the characters are at the Sohma house.

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Alright, I got them both up. I am going to have fun playing my Little sheep and my optimistic horse!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Ok, we only need onirukon to send in their character profile, but since it's been two days, I'm going to do the first post and hopefully onirukon will get their character profile in soon.
In the beginning of the roleplay school just got out for the characters who are 19 years old or younger, and then other Sohma family members that are older than 19 years old can really just be doing whatever they want to be doing, like be out in the town, hanging out around in the house, etc.
Here is the format for posting:
Code: Select all
[center][size=200]CHARACTERS FULL NAME HERE[/size]

TEXT HERE[/center]

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 pm

For Sayaka, I changed her age. Just a small mix up~

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:35 am

I have a question, how do ths zodiac people start off, are we at the same school as miku or do what?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 am

Drop my reserve.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 pm

I can make the rooster for you if you want?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!