Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Red Sand

Red Sand

a part of “Red Sand”, a fictional universe by guru101.

A once great nation is conquered; former glorious warriors are now made to be gladiators. How long will you fight for your so called king?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Sand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Red Sand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:51 pm

My post with Jacob it a bit sketchy right now because I dont know if all of the gladiators are going to post heading to the healing area or not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

guru101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:37 am

@Guru: You can just move everyone there. Lady and I have already divided who heals whom so that's taken care of, and even the gladiators know what healer to go to. (Refer back before the fight). I would just have to post a small something with Sylvani asking Gambrill to keep Erryn by him till she can come back and fetch him.

*EDIT* Not that I'll be able to post till after 9 pm because that's when my class is over...but still.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 am

@Selene- Good on you for finding a loophole in the minotaur hordes! Neither Guru or I thought of a trinket or something to be pulled from the body so that was quite clever ;) Blackwell shall be royally pissed when the time comes!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionSky on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Ack, I had a post typed up and then the page failed to load :X

I hope I didn't glitch anything... let me try making a placeholder post and then editing that.

oblivionSky
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 pm

I'll work on a joint Cutlass/ Sylvani post tomorrow. Though, forewarned. I'm in the midst of packing for Ontario and having to get all of my work done for the rest of the week done by tomorrow. (Utopia, all of it, fun), so I probably won't have anything up till Tuesday.

Guru: Are we doing that hiatus or not? Cause, I probably could use it.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Thats up to everyone else, ask them and if they want then we can do the hiatus.

guru101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:55 am

@Everyone: For the sake of my own sanity, and to save this roleplay from starting to drag again, can we take a hiatus for a few months? I have seen a general decline in the amount of posting, and also the caliber of posts. Just throwing it out there.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionSky on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:04 pm

I don't mind. If we do take a hiatus from the RP, it would be good if we could keep up OOC communication while we're doing it, so we don't forget about this.

Also, a little off topic, but @ Selene... do you play World of Warcraft by any chance? I think I recognize a Draenei as your avatar.

oblivionSky
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:06 pm

I'd still talk to everyone. I'd give you all my AIM if you wanted it. Not that I'm too talkative online when I'm doing work, but yeah. I don't care of people randomly add me to their AIM list.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:09 pm

@Cortez: Thank you! I was determined to not let the King win, since Anvain lost the Chief Minotaur getting on the gladiator's side. :)

@Oblivion: Nope, I just found it on google images. I kind of figured it was from WoW...I would never have the time for it anyway. :D

The only reason I am thinking about voting for the hiatus is that neither Iron or Winged have checked in for a while and it would be awkward to continue without them or replace all together. And things were just beginning to pick back up too. >__<

Any word on the missing duo?

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Well, I'm voting for (aka going on) a hiatus from Red Sands.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Alright we shall be taking the hiatus for hoooowever long it may be! If players want to return when this comes back up and running or when it is rebooted (whichever guru decides to do) then please come and join us again we do so love every last one of you and would hate to lose you but if you don't wish to continue or feel that you will get bored once more then you are under no pressure to return, we can always recruit new players. Farewell for now.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:57 pm

I do NOT want a reboot.....It took us this long to barely get through 2 days in RP time, if that. Starting anew would be torturous. :(
I vote we pick up from where we left off, but with a partial new cast....Since several have just dropped out. >__< North may be good to ask when we all return, he seemed very eager to join.

Dedication is a must when we start again. :)

EDIT: Please PM me back Guru. Before I get my stick out! >__< Lol!

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:45 am

Did I hear my name called by my darling Selene. :D

I'm always eager to join Red Sands...I have been following it like old ladies follow Soaps. Though it has been hard to see it slowly wind down and putter out. I would never leave a RP such as this....

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Northgaze
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:32 am

@North: wow I am surprised you are still around lol no offense intended. I am glad that you followed Red Sand so closely =) When we start back up and take count of who all has come back if there are any open spaces then you will be first in line to have one. I really am impressed by your dedication in following us. =)

@Selena: No not the stick *hides in corner* lol. Anyways I replied to your PM, sorry about not replying when I read it but I had to get some sleep last night before I went to school.

@Anyone that was following this RP: I am actually curious as to who is following the RP lol. If it is just Northgaze or are some others enjoying the adventures of our little gladiators. Stop by and say hi if you are following us. It will definitely give everyone motivation when we start up again.

guru101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:15 pm

@Guru: Thank you! You shall not regret your decision. I have never left an RP without giving notice, and even then only when I was having great difficulties. :)

Lmao! I don't know if there is anyone else that has read all 178 posts in the IC and all 1076 posts in the IC....I'm very special. ;) Haha!

Northgaze
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:52 pm

I feel connected to you Northgaze..as of right now you're in a creeper status like me :3 Having read the entire RP without us knowing? LORD CREEPER! Like Guru Im SUPER impressed you kept up with it I just...I just don't have that kind of attention spa-*sees butterfly and runs off*

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 pm

*Snickers* Utter his name and he shall appear. :)

@Guru: It's okay, I understand. I need lots of sleep too. Hehe!

EDIT: Guess what I grabbed in the abandoned char pile!?! =D roleplay/red-sand/characters/rowan-verrow/

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:18 pm

You know when you think you have plenty of time to do something and then life bombards you with a ton of shit? That was my week. Now I've got some reading to do.

EDIT: Ok, now I'm up to speed. A hiatus? I wouldn't opt for that personally although perhaps it would become easier to post as the holidays started coming around I would only hold this RP off till say; mid October. Still, I would prefer we kept going.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Came back to post and I checked the OOC as I always do and I see the comment about the hiatus. So I shall not post I guess. If you guys decide that you want me back, I would love to be in this RP once more once it commences again. :D But if not, because of the amount of time it takes me to post and so on, just tell me.
But it's been really fun roleplaying with you guys, I enjoyed myself and hope it was likewise. ^^ Any of you can PM me whenever you want or you can add me on msn (because I'm a loser and I still have one ^^) feel free to add me! Just PM me for my hotmail and I'll give it to you. (:

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!