Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dollhouse

The Dollhouse

a part of “The Dollhouse”, a fictional universe by Willow Stardust.

Once you enter, they won't let you leave...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dollhouse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Dollhouse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Ok and thanks. And sorry silver.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby {SkittleKitten}Matty on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Umm, hello can i reserve the tiger please? Please and thank you. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

{SkittleKitten}Matty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Your spot is positively, absolutely saved :D
It's hot to feel the rush, to push the dangerous
I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall in love♥
(`'•.¸(` '•. ¸ * ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
«´¨`ღ♥ Edge of Glory♥ღ´¨`»
(¸. •'´(¸.•'´ * `'•.¸)`'•.¸ )

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby {SkittleKitten}Matty on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Thank you very much! Ill get to work right now!

{SkittleKitten}Matty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Wow a lot of people started joining pretty fast O.O
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Hmm... might be good to remember that this was early 1800's, so nothing too modern! :)

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Dam you SIlver! you always got to spoil everything! UGH! I dont care, My character went to the future and stole a guitar and an ipod.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:21 pm

:'(

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Awe, sorry silver *hugs*

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Woah woah woah! This is in the 1800's?!?! I thought it was the future as in now!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Nope, it says late 1800's in the intro.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:31 pm

O.O oh

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 pm

No, wait. What I mean is that the dolls should be old, becuse what happened in the house happened in the late 1800's. I have no clue as to when the kids entered the house... ask Willow.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Probably should've specified this in the beginning. The story starts during current times, the children have been stuck at whatever physical age they were when the accident happened. So they wouldn't have anything up-to-date, but the group sneaking into the house would.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Yay! I was right! *I think*

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Well what about previous people that came into the house? what if they brought ina guitar adn an ipod, but then never came out which means we have their stuff!?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Well in that case, I guess you could've taken their stuff ^-~

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 pm

I read over your profile... cute... anyways, music can be instrumental (my char is/was a pianist), and I think old acoustic guitars are Ok. :P Comprimise, my dear, comprimise. :P

*please tell me I spelled that right*

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Finished! :D
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:01 pm

She's perfect, I just accepted her!

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!