Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Running Wild

Running Wild

a part of “Running Wild”, a fictional universe by Neru.

Sadly this has died. :[

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Running Wild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Running Wild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Running Wild"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Running Wild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Reserve for Marrisa?

EDIT: I mean Ami DX ... Haha sorry my brain processed the information I was reading wrong... haha... :\
Join my first roleplay on gateway. It's one of godly proportions, The Gods' Lament.

NOTE: On vacation in Cocoa Beach, so I'll check my roleplays when I can or just when I get back.

Also, check out my blog if you'd like to know a little more about me (or just want to read a good rant).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Reserve for Marrisa please. And Tricky, which one us is goignt o pick the oicture, since our characters are twins.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 am

Sorry Maci! Marissa is my character ><

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 am

Maci are you stalking me O_O
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:05 am

And sure thing Tricky! :)

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:09 am

Uh Are i was here before you, and ok Neru, ill amke some sort of character, but i dont want her to hate Ami and Marrisa, so ill wait a little bit before posting mine.

Are, shouldnt i be asking you that question.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 am

Noo I clicked on this roleplay right after Neru posted it because she's my girlfriend and told me about it xD so HA!

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 am

Alright, sounds good Maci :)
And Arek, you're a dork. >> :D

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 am

Well, you know what Are! Your lucky I dont kill you in the other roleplay, or switch to the Kings side! UGH! Just kidding, but i am using the same power, i like it. And good to see a nice relationship going on.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:29 am

Ooh, Btw Tricky do you want to pick the character picture? Or do you want me too?

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 am

I already have my character all ready for this, but im goign to wait for other people to join, becuase i want her to be kind to Ami And Marissa. I alreayd have that in her personality, if you want i can send you a copy of it.

Edit: Oh wait, i just re-read the intro. Dang it, elemental powers only! Hmm, now i need to go think of what element i want...

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:24 am

I've uploaded a character. I hope electricity counts as elemental. I can always change it. Ha ha, I didn't know that the school was called Diamond Boarding School when I choose the name, but according to his intended history it is actually quite relevant.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 am

Can I control shadows? It would be a good twist!.....
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 am

I was actually thinking of doing that one. Darkness counts as an element in quite a number of circles as I can recall. In the end I felt it wouldn't suit my character. Lol, have a very happy bright person control shadows.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 am

I was thinking the outcast bad kid who's only there cause the school needs a charity case. I LOVE controlling shadows. Whenever I can pick the power I try to work it in there!

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:36 am

@Neru: Hm. Well I know a good place to find pictures :) zerochan.net. I don't know if you already had in mind what the twins will look like though, so by all means you can :D.

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am

@Maci- Alright, ya can you please send me a copy of it? :) Thank you!

@TemplarWarden- Electricity is fine, I liked the character.

@CharlesWinchester - Ooh, Shadow's is a good idea. Yeah that would be fine.

@Tricky - I have an idea in mind of how I want them to look, so I'll take a look around and see what I can find :D

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Can't reply on messages yet, but I really like the picture you sent me on the message. So will the one with the short hair be Ami? :)

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Sure, that would be fine.(:

Neru
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!