Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wyld Hunt

The Wyld Hunt

a part of “The Wyld Hunt”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

When Midsummer's eve comes, the Fey gather to hunt the man creature. Can you survive the night?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wyld Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Wyld Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Post away, Darklord. Post away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:07 am

Before i post i want to clarify... Angel are you giving my character more power than mentioned in the description of the dark lady? if so what extras are there? just so i can post accordingly...
Up from the sea, from underground
Down from the sky, they're all around
They will return: mankind will learn
New kinds of fear when they are here

~~ the Carol of the old ones
They will reclaim all in their name;
Hopes turn to black when they come back and
Madness will reign, terror and pain
Woes without end where they extend.

~~ the Carol of the old ones

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Hokay. I wont be posting in for either of my situations until you other guys have. Need Vasa to post in Serra and Irridihwe's interaction, and the guys input in our little thing between Illisar and Jack.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Sorry to keep you waiting, Vasa (and by extension, Harlequin).

My intent, so long as Wolf has no objections is to make Fein a bit of a super-chosen. For most fey-kissed, other than night vision (similar to a cat's, will not work in complete blackness), an odd sensation when fey are nearby and the occasional ability to see through lesser fey illusions, the increased speed, reflexes and to a smaller degree strength, might easily be written off by the skeptical as luck or freak occurrence.

In Fein's case, the increase in physical attributes would be obviously beyond human, though still less than that of a Sidhe. A small bit of Irridiwhe's magic will now flow through him. With years of study, he might one day learn to cast simple spells, but for the purposes of the roleplay it is there but useless to him. He has also gained small snippets of Irri's memories due to her carelessness, along with knowledge of one very explosive secret. I will pm you details.

Is that alright with you, Wolfie?
Signature and Avatar by the amazingly awesome RecAgenda

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angellicady on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:20 pm

-waves- hihi. -nervous smile- I submitted my characters.

Angellicady
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Welcome Angellicady! I'm sure Wolf will preview them either tonight or tomorrow to let you know if they're accepted. ~grins~ Your mannerisms seem awfully familiar. Have we perhaps met before?

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angellicady on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:12 am

-nods- I think so. I am or was -nervous smile- Lady_despair though I do not go on that site anymore since my boyfriend stopped using it too. -nod nod-

Angellicady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:43 am

I thought so. ^_^ All my RPs there died, so I'm not really there much anymore either, for now.

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:01 am

You know, now we have two angles in this game.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angellicady on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:31 am

-blinks and giggles- We do. -nod nod- I am not sure how to start in the thread. -embarrassed face- Could you maybe give me advice? -hopeful face-

Angellicady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:38 am

For your fey: Explain where you've been for the little bit of time that's passed so far. Pick a human target. Engage them, and any fey who are already hunting them.

For your human: Same deal, really. Explain where you've been the past couple minutes. How you escaped from camp, etc. Wait for someone to come try and kill you. Try not to die.

For both: Dont suck.

Welcome aboard. Glad you made it.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angellicady on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:48 pm

-curious face- Which humans are ok for me to target? I am not sure who I am supposed to go after. -nervous face-

Angellicady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:17 pm

you can either make one up, or pick any of the humans out there... you can go after any of them though in some cases you may have to fight off other fey first... lol pretty much everyone is a target to one or more fey...

i will post in the morning i had a busy day today and am about ready to pass out sorry to make y'all wait but it will be first thing in the AM

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Geeze Vasa. I would never make anyone wait for a post. ~sarcasm~

Rest up and take your time, my dear.

Angellicady: Like Vasa said. Just pick an angle that seems interesting to you and throw yourself in there. None of us bite. Except for Harlequin. You gotta watch that one. ~_^

...Okay, I think we all bite. I just doubt that we'll bite you is all. XD

Oh, and Wolf, I take it by your lack of 'What the hell were you thinking woman??' that my plans for Fein are okay with you?

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:52 pm

lol

That is correct angel.......crap I can't call you that on this tread without confusion. Carry on wake.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:00 am

Call me whatever you want, baby. ~_^

wakeangel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:42 am

Posted

i hope that it up to par and that everything works time wise... i'm playing the increase in strength as a things seem closer kinda thing until he gets that he's stronger and faster... so i put my self along the path to running into more fey... have fun hunting.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angellicady on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:20 pm

I posted. -smiles brightly- I hope it is okies. -nervous face- I am not sure who Marra was going after was clear. She was going after Fein if that is ok? -hopeful face-

Angellicady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:45 pm

hunting Fein is fine i'll post as such but i have to ask a question about my abilities, with the greater power i was given does it grant me any abilities to see through greater fey illussions? perhaps only in part maybe... for instance would i be able to see The mist maidens shadow flow through the mist as it approaches me? or perhaps sense her movement within the mist?

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angellicady on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm

-uncertain face- I think you could know she was in the mist? Marra turns into mist though so I do not think you would be able to see her unless she reformed. -nod nod- Is that okies?

Angellicady
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!