Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fleure

Fleure

a part of “Fleure”, a fictional universe by Kveria.

Four girls from a house of entertainment assigned to four princes who've come to their country on a diplomatic mission disguised as marriage talks. What could possibly go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fleure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fleure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Ok, I'm sorry if I come across as impatient, but honestly I'm tired of waiting on Max to post now. No offense meant to him, of course, I just miss posting in this Rp, and I'd like to start again. So, Nagato, if you want, me and you can just post our reactions that we've already written up, and then continue on ourselves. If he doesn't come back for a while, we can just say he retired to his room rather than see us fight, or if he comes back he can hopefully jump back in.

So, that said, me and you can finish up our duel promptly, and then perhaps go along with the plan and bond over drinks. Only if you want to; at the point, I wouldn't object to just going back to the Fleures after the duel, but I also wouldn't really mind following the plan. Really, I just want to do something, as my patience as been stretched rather thin. And I think you all would like to continue posting as well.

@Gracie, sorry about your football. It's a shame that you didn't get the chance to try, really. Guess it's just one of those things.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Yeah, I have been waiting to see if MaxStokes would reply...but seems he does not intend to.

If everyone else is willing to keep it going, though (it looked for a while like a few lost interest, or maybe that was just my imagination...) then I'm in to keep on as well. If MaxStokes is gone for sure from the RP in general though, then that kinda screws us over in the balance between Fleures and princes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:04 pm

I was afraid it had died here ._. I really liked this roleplay, it was fun. I'm willing to continue on if the rest of you are.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm

I am. I'm just waiting for someone to post since I was the last one that posted (the last time I checked).
Image Image

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 pm

I saw that neither Keria or Max have been on for a while now. If they have given up on this RP and given up on RPG, they we would be down one Fleure and one Prince. So it would still be even, but we'll have to do a post saying something has happened to them or something and have Akako and Victor paired together or something.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:20 pm

@Rave, we'll see how that goes. If it comes to it, there's nothing stopping us from doing so. If they come back, we can just re-intergrate them into the plot.

@Gracie, I know it must have seemed like this had died for a while for those who weren't privy to the prince's PM's. Hopefully though, we'll be faster now. In all honestly, the measures we took to try and make the diplo session go faster just winded up making it take a whole lot longer than it should have. I don't think we'll be doing that again...

@Everyone else, I've posted now! That's the start of it, now if Nagato and I could quickly write up the duel through PM's, I'll post that, and then the two of them can retire to their bedrooms to meet with their girls. (Or, Relos can. Viktor can get aquainted with yet another girl who he won't bother to remember the name of.) Hopefully we can do that pretty easily, and post it up by tomorrow.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:43 pm

YAY! x3 words cannot describe how happy I am. Yessssss <3 <3 <3

Maybe for the time being, Darcy and Markus could have come down with some sort of food poisioning, and as such Akako has taken over Viktor for Darcy? something like that. That way, they can come back if they decide to continue, but if not it's not a huge deal.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:05 am

That's a good idea, GraiceGray. ^^ I'll let you make a post before I post again. I really can't make Akako do anything right now.

How about in the middle of the sword fight, Markus gets infected by the food poisioning and Darcy has already been moved to another room in the palace. After Markus has been carried off to see a doctor, the Empire summons the Princes and Fleures to announce the new arrangements?

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 am

Sorry I been gone guys, had some computer problems. Im sorry if my absence hindered you guys and hope I can work my way back in easily. Ill go ahead with what rinku put down and have markus retreat to his quarters for now, don't really know what to do long term but that seems like the best plan for now.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 am

Actually Rave I don't know what I'll post with yet, so if you have an idea of a post of sorts, go ahead. Anything I could come up with would probably be fodder/ramblinh for now until the sword fight is over and the other men retreat to their quarters.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 am

Figures that as soon as decided I'm tired of waiting on Max, he comes back...Hope you didn't take any offense to my going on without you.

@Rave, since Markus is back now, that means that you won't have to switch princes. However, that means that Viktor will be alone for now. I wouldn't do anything to upset the balance just yet, because as soon as we do, Kveria will get back on. So, let's just leave it how it is for now; if she doesn't come back soon, then we can make movements to adapt.

@Max, welcome back. ^^

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 am

I thought the same thing lmao

Well, at least he's back. Glad to see you're alive there, Max! Now all we're missing is Kv, but no big deal. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling again.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Good thing we don't have to switch out Viktor's Fleure...he was just getting to remember Darlene's name...

Or was it Darla? It definitely started with a D.

Though now that Viktor thinks of it, he vaguely recalls her name starting with an A too.

Er, right, getting back on topic, I will post momentarily :v Glad to see MaxStokes is back (sorry I thought you bailed on the RP, didn't notice you hadn't been logging on).

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Hey, guys. I'm trying to recruit a couple of you guys for my Galaoa: The Tangled Red Strings of Fate RP.

I need a Fraynia Prince (he's basically a dessert prince) and a male commoner (who needs to be from Adoressa an ice kingdom). A RP dropped out because she was being harasses through PMs and quit RPG and a friend of hers is trying to help her and they had these characters. I need literate RPers that can easily write a post that's 700 words or more. RPers that want to be the Prince, they will need to figure out what kind of create their own Fraynia like the Royal court systems, live in Fraynia, etc (you could look at the other royal character sheets to get a better idea). The commoner just basically has to follow the character sheet.

Galaoa is a romantic type RP that allows different races and abilities, it's also a arrange marriage one. If you are interested in looking at it and then deciding rather or not to try to join my RP, here's the link:

Galaoa: The Tangled Red Strings of Fate

If you have any questions about anything, PM me.

We could have the other Princes "share" the Fleure until Keria comes back. Like he could watch one preform with a fellow prince when he gets too bored or something instead of leaving him all to himself.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 pm

@Sasori/anyone who cares, o_o some guy from the Human Rights Department of our city emailed me, and is concerned that I may have been discriminated against because I am a female wanting to play a boy's sport D8 This seems like it just got a LOT more over my head. he wanted to know how I was treated and I just laughed, because I wasn't treated in any form at all, the coach still never e-mailed me or talked to me at all.

I don't know how this will play out but I'm really nervous now o_o

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 pm

In case anyone was wondering, me and Nagato aren't dead, and we're writing up our duel. It's just taking longer than a day, so, it'll be another day or so before we post it (Hopefully).

@Gracie, one word: O_O

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Oh, good, I was beginning to worry. Anyways I suppose Markus is up for some fleure interaction while that is going on, or perhaps he could rejoin the princes Idk.

@Gracie, Man the big city sure is crazy, I live in the country and I remember that my freshmen and sophomore year there was a girl on the football team and there didn't seem to be a big fuss at all.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:36 am

I don't even live in the big city! I live in small-town Indiana. We're surrounded by corn. Our city only has 36 thousand people. Our high school, only 1,500 students, which is a bunch, but still.

It wouldn't have been such a big deal if the coach had written me back saying I couldn't because of my summer school. He just blew me off like I was worth nothing but the laughs. I'm sure he probably sent the e-mail around to his football buddies.

It's really aggrivating, because there are girls on the wrestling team - and I know the wrestling coach. He's my machine tool teacher. He'd let me wrestle because he likes me and he knows how I am as a person. The football coach is just old-fashioned. If he knew me, he'd know I could handle football. I work with heavy machinery and weld metal up to thousands of degrees, in a class full of boys and kitchen jokes. A tackle is nothing.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Ok. Well, after a week of writing, Nagato and me finally finished our duel! Again, I'm sorry that this whole diplo session took so long, but now that it's over, we can move on.

And the duel was over 3000 words! That's the longest post I've ever written on this site (although to be fair, I only wrote half of it. So, more like 1.5 K words for each of us.)

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:46 pm

And Viktor spent most of it convinced he was fighting Ronald, Prince of Zaiphar...well, what can ya do... -_-

Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!