Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon World!

Pokemon World!

a part of “Pokemon World!”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

It is a game st in the world of Pokemon except for the fact that it's set in a whole different region that has all of the Pokemon from the other region. Roleplay based on Pokemon book series/tv show/anime/movie/etc

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon World!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokemon World!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 am

Is it to late to apply for a trainer spot?
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

@ onirukon: kind of but feel free to create a gym leader or elite four member

@ EVERYONE:
THE RESULTS ARE IN!
WE HAVE TWO WINNERS...
THEY ARE...
ULTIMATE SUSPENSE........
BeckkiSoli and zanesaphire. I really apologize commisargrant I really liked your character but BeckkiSoli and zanesaphire answered the questions and did so quickly. Feel free to make a gym leader or elite four member and also I didn't notice that someone asked me for a spot in PM's and their character got a 100 so I will accept her as soon as her character is in the pending approval tab and as soon as she is accepted I will make the first post.

The first post is taking place with your character waiting outside hoping they will hear their name called out in a raffle to see who gets the five starter Pokemon. (things are done differently in the Mixoremii region.) So you can talk about what you did before you came outside like in your house in order to prepare for your journey. Add your own twist maybe it was perfect maybe you slept in I dunno. You can basically say whatever you want as long as it's relevant and you end up outside of the lab.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Alright also you really should add an icon for the Rp that way it will appear the "Featured Roleplays ".

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Yeah I've been trying to find a good pic no luck so far.
Also the two new starter Pokemon are Oshowatt and Turtwig.
Thirdly you begin at Pinco town and once you leave you enter route one and go through it until you reach the end. When the first trainer reaches the end of route one they need to say at the bottom of the page that they read the sign. When you do that i will write a post saying the name of the town and what it has.
Fourth, if your in a route and want to capture a wild pokemon just play as that pokemon like a NPC and make your character try to catch it. if level 100 lugia start popping up on route one I will stop that way of capturing and make a new one. Also don't make your trainer always get the pokemon.
Lastly when you are posting please write your location in bold at the top of your prgh. So if you are outside of the lab write at the top of the prgh outside of the lab. if you are on route one write route one in bold at the top of your prgh

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:12 pm

question! when is we starting?
I'm many people at once! One moment I'm an innocent Aquarius. The next I'm a child demon ready to steal some power! Then I'm a trapped genie, falling in love. Suddenly, I'm a small doll, looking for dango and love! I just can't make up my mind anymore...

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 pm

well i was thinking that we could start after this person living dead doll copies and pastes their character into the pending approval part but I think were going to start now and she'll be a late person who still got called out in the raffle.
LET THE POSTING BEGIN!!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Yay!

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Okay I posted so everyone else may begin posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 pm

is my characcchter allowed to travel with the goup instead of just waiting around

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Yeah he can meet them whenever and give them tips and what not to improve or be mean to them or anything else...your choice

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 am

Are there anymore open spots in the RP I was kinda rushed when finishing my character cause i had to get off the comp so i forgot the POKEMON thing, i just edit him accordingly but would really like to be a part of this.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:56 am

Sorry for double i changed tabs and thought the first didn't post.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Sorry but all of the spots are full for trainers :(. However you can always apply for elite four member, gym leader, or team shadow commander

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 pm

hey so do we get to name the towns or are ou if so could you please like give us a list

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm going to be gone from June 24th-July 3rd/4th, so y'all will have to drag my character along. I might be able to get on tomorrow, but no promises. I'm sorry, I might be able to get on while I'm on vacation, but no promise with that either. Again, I'm really sorry.
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 pm

@ jackrules i will make a list and post it soon.
@ Beckkisoli thats fine no worries
@ everyone the first town is zoro town and it is very much like a royal city with a castle and manors and everything mostly because it is a royal city because that is where the king and the queen of mixoremii are located and the first gym is also there. There is also a pokemon center, a pokemart, a breeder olypiad; where pokemon breeders compete to try and get medals to become an official breeder, and a breeder check innbuilding; but it is only like a house in zoro town and thats where you enter to join the competetion. There is also the first gym there.
Lastly route one looks very clean it has a peach groung thing and there are white gates surrounding the tall grass. In the tall grass in route one you will mostly find normal types and mice pokemon like pikachu, pachirusu and so forth.
sorry but one last thing if you encounter a pokemon do it like this;
(Characters name) encoujtered a level (pokemons level) (name of pokemon)
"(Name of pokemon) I choose you! Or whatever other thing you wnt your characters calling thing to be
(Then just roleplay as your character giving commands and roleplay as your pokemon following the commands)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Town one (Where you start.): Pinco Town- Quiet, small, peaceful town

Route One- Very clean it has a peach ground thing and there are white gates surrounding the tall grass. In the tall grass in route one you will mostly find normal types and mice pokemon like pikachu, pachirusu and so forth.

Town two: Zoro Town- It is very much like a royal city with a castle and manors and everything mostly because it is a royal city because that is where the king and the queen of mixoremii are located and the first gym is also there. There is also a pokemon center, a pokemart, a breeder Olympiad, a breeder check innbuilding; but it is only like a house in zoro town and thats where you enter to join the competition, a Pokemon ranger mission center; where aspiring rangers get simple starting missions to work up the ranks, Pokemon contest hall, and the first gym.

Route Two- A white brick side walk untilthree quarters after it becomes grassy...very grassy. Many types are found there and they are normal, Pyschic (uncommon), fire, electric, grass (uncommon).

Town three: Aerus Town- A town elevated in the sky with stands and what not. When you come to the end of route two there is a ladder and when you climb it you make it to the town. It is elevated because of the large amount of grass and bug type Pokemon down under that it restricts your movement. It has the second gym, a Pokemon center, a ranger mission center, Pokemon contest hall, and a pokemart.

Route Three- A jungle route there are many grass and bug type Pokemon. There are some uncommon ghost types.

Town four: Jungero- A town set in the middle of the jungle like route. Has many shacks and no houses. There is a pokemon center shack, A pokemart shack, a gym, a breeder olympiad, and a ranger mission center.

Route Four- Very grassy until half way it becomes a metal floor. Many steel and electric types.

Town Five (or city 1): Techni City.- Very modernized, has a lot of technology. Concerts are performed by Kiera (a popular singer in the Mixoremii region.) and her Pokemon band. Has a gym, a breeder Olympiad, a ranger mission center, a pokemon center, a poke mart, a concert hall, and a Pokemon contest hall.

thats all for now...

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:42 pm

whse going to play the other leaders I can if necessary

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Um...well its me for now but I guess you could be one. Let me think. Do you want to be the Aerus Town gym leader? She/he uses flying type Pokemon.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:39 pm

I' already the last but I was offering if you like neeeded it and my charachter uses a variety of pokemon mostly dragons

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!