Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Falling For You

Falling For You

a part of “Falling For You”, a fictional universe by jadedragon66.

A teen band made up of the five most popular guys, is rockin’ up Shujin High. What happens when love starts to bloom, and secrets are revealed? [RP HAS STARTED!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falling For You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Falling For You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Maybe everyone arriving at school?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 pm

i think that's going to be boring. almost all high school rp starts with the characters coming to school. sitting in class doing nothing tends to bring the rp down.
so we decided to start the rp with everyone getting ready for the fall festival.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 pm

whats the fall festival? and would they just be like setting stuff up?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

In Japan, they have a lot of festivals such as spring festival, fall festival, etc...

the school is holding one for... the ending semester. (;

we will start with the band getting ready. while the others set up the stage.
the other girls can start out by just looking around or decorating the classrooms and such.
or or or......... bothering the boys >:]

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:04 pm

ok :)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tengaku on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:08 pm

OK!
ImageImageImage

Tengaku
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:03 pm

I got my first post up

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 am

Yayy! It's starting :3
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:17 am

what about female 5?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 am

you can take her role since Annaky didnt put up her characters :/

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Whoops xD Sorry. Been working. But I posted, so it's all good :D
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Sorry 4 not posting guys. I'll get right on it.

O.O HOLY SHIT....
lot's of posts....
can someone tell me what's happened? It helps a lot :)
again i'm sorry 4 not posting. I had a lot of stuff to do, so i quickly posted 4 other rp's and forgot about this one.
I sorry, I'm a bad girl....
and i'm gonna stop babbling now.
LA LA lA lA La
Puff the magic dragon!
Ok now i'll stop :P

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:50 pm

basically what happened was... the band started the concert without Eliot. Hikaru is filling in for him, because Kyo asked her to. Hiroki doesnt really like the idea, but he approved anyway. nothing major happened besides that. ;P
read the last few posts and you'll get what's happening.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:56 pm

alright thx :D

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:03 pm

So what should i do? Like randomly appear and be like Hi guys :D
LOL...yeah really what should i do?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:06 pm

... you could have him be trampled over by the fan girls? :D ....

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Ok yeah i guess so. But why would fangirls want the roadie?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 pm

maybe he's in the way of their beloved Hiroki? :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Orr they think he can get them Hiroki's autograph?

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:08 am

Can someone please post already so that we can keep this rp alive? Not trying to sound rude or anything but I am getting impatient.

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!