Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Rock Shooter: Where did you go?

Black★Rock Shooter: Where did you go?

a part of “Black Rock Shooter: Where did you go?”, a fictional universe by Mat_z6.

Two worlds, the 'Real World' and the battle torn "Otherworld" where fighting is the only way of survival and the only way of life. Find your "other self" and join the fight!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Rock Shooter: Where did you go?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Black★Rock Shooter: Where did you go?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Black Rock Shooter: Where did you go?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by Mat_z6 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Black★Rock Shooter: Where did you go?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Hello there. :) Would it be alright if i reserved a place for an OC?
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm

An OC..... OC... hmmmm sure but whats that?? bleh I haven't been up to date on roleplay terms lately, forgive me.. >_<

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:53 pm

OOHHHH I remember now!! >:D original character right? Yes, absolutely!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Can I make mine the male version of Black Rock shooter? I already made a character that uses a male BRS pic. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Yes you can. :)

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 pm

For those who are reserving characters, make sure you get them for approval ASAP. We wanna start posting to keep this RP as active as possible! >:3 You also can start posting whenever you would like when your character is approved.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:06 am

k. Could you reserve BRS for me? I'll make him tommorow.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:18 am

Yes I can but you need to think of a different name for him as to not get confused with the original female BRS.. :P

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 am

Dark Stone Launcher(DSL)?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:40 am

can i be a lost member of The Seven Apostles

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:42 am

can i be a lost member of The Seven Apostles

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Gintoki: yea that's fine..
Aki: If you can tie them in with the story then it's alright. I'm planning to make an rp on the game after this one is done soo maybe I can tie the two stories together somehow. I'm already WRS :P haha

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:36 pm

You guys can start posting any time!!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Alright, i submitted ARW's profile.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Cool!! nice characters everyone. :) get posting!!! haha hmm..... wow... im surprised no one is BRS herself yet.. we kinda need her cause she is a crucial part of the story... if no one claims her Imma gonna have to be her I guess....

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:13 pm

This might just be my guess. But the Other selves aren't able to talk, nor have any emotions or personality of their own, unless they have fused with their human counterpart. Am I correct?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Gintoki: Noo. remember how BRS talks to Mato before they fuse. Well its kind of telepathy she uses but she 'talks' to her. It is shown in the OVA that they do not talk at all, but whats the use of words in a world where fighting is even a kind of 'communication'. As for personality, all of the characters in the OVA had a distinct personality in the otherworld. Death Master had a distinct evil "i'll kill you and have fun doing it" kind of character to her and she gets frustrated at Mato/BRS when they show a sense of compassion towards Yomi and leaves her body screaming. But its true that emotions and words are not usually used in the otherworld. It is your choice really if you want your character to talk or not. I would like it if we talked because it would make more sense if we did.

Aki: Hey, the seven apostles haven't invaded earth yet. thats a whole different story yet to come. your character could be a sort of scout to prepare for the invasion with a mission. WRS will be tied in with the seven apostles and the invasion but i cant reveal to much cause i want it to be a surprise and keep people guessing! heh heh.. XD

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:36 pm

I'll post tommorow. But isn't it sorta traditional for the Game master to do the 1st post, most of the time? xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Oh is it now?? :P i was planning on WRS to come in alot later in the RP so I can post as her yet... I guess I have no choice on being BRS or at least a real world character.. :P bleh... I'll post tomorrow morning and if no one has reserved BRS by then I'll start the roleplay as her or someone else if I change my mind..

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!