Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Nowhere Kids

Nowhere Kids

a part of “Nowhere Kids”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

“We are the people that you hate. We are the bastards that you created. A generation with no place, a generation of all your sons and daughters.” Smile Empty Soul

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nowhere Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Nowhere Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm still here o\ School just started again x.X No fun..

Edit: Posted and no Serenity isn't going to die from a penetration wound-- she just thinks she will because shes scared and thus overreacting in thought.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Hey guys, I'll post soon. I've been frantically searching for my copy of "The Grapes of Wrath," which has mysteriously disappeared without a trace... I still haven't found it.
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I just got settled into my 'new' home for college, and I've been exhausted! >< I'll get a post out tonight or tomorrow.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 pm

It's fine guys. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 pm

wow it seems like every rp i'm in there are mulyipul people moving in and out of houses.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 pm

I'm not sure what to post. Has anyone seen Shadow around? Because I think Aver is going after Adrien... Who can't really do anything... And is being useless (again). :P
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Well, Poet, you could always have Adrien run into Randle by accident and initiate an attack. That way Will won't have to take too much more damage. :)

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Because I totally want Adrien to die -sarcasm- ^^ No, I'm sure Will can handle himself. Maybe we could have this whole thing where they capture Adrien and run? I'm fine with that, as long as Adrien doesn't die.... :P

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Sorry Poetic, my display Drivers are freaking the hell out. The screen flashes every 4 minutes or so and it gets annoying. x.x... Also can't watch video's, some pictures, and scrolling a webpage causes it to..... fold? That sounds like a good word for it. That, or simply saying the refresh rate is probably only 4fps..

EDIT: Anyone present a technician? xD, I think it's just an over heating issue. Since shutting it off for an hour seems to give me a good 5-10 minutes without any graphical errors.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:53 am

Good morning everyone! (To people that it is Morning)

Good Afternoon everyone! (To people that it is Afternoon)

Good evening everyong! (To people that it is Evening)

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:06 pm

good afternoon maci o\ Lol
Im kind of waiting if lightning will post again cause serenity is just frozen sorta o_o having a drama moment but i will post today if I don't see one :)

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Well, what do you want Will to do? He can go attack Randle, but I can't really imagine him doing anything else to Serenity. I think h learned his lesson next time when the armored giant nearly crushed him.

By the way, Wake, what do you hope to accomplish with a motion sensor? Randle's in the middle of a big smokescreen, and the way I look at it, the sensor couldn't pick up anything even if he wanted it to.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:24 pm

The motion sensor was a bit of a hiccup on my part. I used it as an excuse on how he spotted the truck right before it hit him. But... now I have to figure out how to incorporate it into the story with out making it sound weird or having it 'conveniently' turn off for the rest of the role play. I'm trying to down grade it so I can't use it as an excuse to find Will automatically (I think hes taken enough of a one-sided beating as it is).

I guess in this scenario it only kick in if Will got really close, giving Randle some time to react but not so much that Will wouldn't be able to land a blow.

I've kinda been wrestling with Randle's character through most of the roleplay. I have the urge to put some special equipment in his suit but that might make him overpowered (which he's dangerously close to being as is) and really, I'm trying to make the suit more of restraint for him. His armor is kinda both a symbolic and physical means of subjugating him.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Hey guys/gals, video issues are making it difficult to keep up with any pace -.-'. It's to the point that I am luck if my screen will stay on for an hour or so out of the day.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 pm

You should really get that fixed. Is it just a monitor problem? If so, you could borrow a spare monitor from a friend and hook it up to your computer.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:06 pm

@Shadows: I'm sorry Dx I have no idea what to do about that. I'm bad at technology. But it's alright if you can't post because of it. It's an understandable issue. Dx

@Wake: Yes, and I'm glad for your restraint on Randle. You're right, he's a little on the edge there, but you've been really good with him so far and I thank you for being so great. x3

And I can't really do anything at the moment because Miles was having a conversation with Aver and Shadows is having computer issues. ><

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:45 pm

@Shadow: Ouch, I hope you get it fixed... Like Spec, I'm bad at any complicated tech. I can only wish you my best. ^^ But, no, don't worry yourself about making me wait. Too much. I'm kinda used to waiting. ^^

@Wake: Randle is the closest thing to a sue that isn't actually a sue, if that makes sense. As long as he doesn't go around killing everyone, I'm cool. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:20 am

Oh sweet! The Gods just entered the rankings for most popular forms.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Haha, awesome. You're in it? Try making it to Timeless. ;D I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TOP NOW! *screams of excitement* This calls for serious rainbow pukage. Excuse me while I go spam the OOC over there with such a thing.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 am

ya I'm in it. It's Awesome. Were trying to break the record of largest average number of words per post. We've seriously got like books on each page. (remember that 10,000 word post I talked about, it came from there.)

Here is my character just to brag about it.

"I am war, I am slaughter, I am murder, I am every blade being swung, I am every arrow in flight, and I am every wound you feel tearing at your flesh. I am Genocide and I am violence incarnate."

Pray to me for victory and strength AND... If find your bravery, your ambition, or your blood lust significant, Then I shall grant it to you in full.

Kneel before me mortal, and bask in the glory of WAR! For in my domain ALL are equal in this realm of slaughter and strife!

Bring me the heads of you enemies! Spill their blood upon the ground! For fresh blood are my temple floors, burning siege fire is my holy light, battle cries are my preaching songs, and the clash of weapons are my sacred teachings!

KNEEL... but raise your head with pride.

To the victorious I grant glory

To the conqueror I grant the spoils of battle

Too those that stand stronger then all others in the face of carnage I grant IMMORTALITY THROUGH LEGEND!

So says I, Genocide, god of war.

Wake
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!