Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Grey&Spectral

OOC || Grey&Spectral || (O/A!)

a part of “Grey&Spectral”, a fictional universe by Averagebear.

For never was there a story of more woe... before this shit. Fight as a Redeemer against the hordes of demon spawn in a ferocious crusade to save humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Grey&Spectral”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC || Grey&Spectral || (O/A!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:16 pm

I love the delays, school work procrastination is finally kicking my butt now that finals are coming up ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:38 am

I have done things with Manon. Yes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:39 am

Baby wrote:I have done things with Manon. Yes.

I have creeped on her.
And I have also done things with Fallon.
BB BB BB.

I love you.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:14 am

I don't remember anyone's character in great detail because I'm an awful person. But reading through Fallon, I'm realizing now that he is deaf which caused my brain to explode in firecracker(smiles)s of 'Damn I'm dumb. I bet I had Manon try to talk to him and think he understood everything.' and 'Please have him know sign language'

I am learning American Sign Language and I am learning a lot about Deaf culture and yadda yadda yadda... SOOOOOOO knowing Fallon is deaf (Deaf? Does he consider himself a part of the elven Deaf culture/Deaf culture in general? Idk yet, haven't finished reading cause I had to stop and express my feels) it's just..frvdj cnfdmkssffddvvfdvmmmmmmmmmmm

Thank you. Rub off some of your word-types on my soul. Let me smell it's sweat.

Any who, you guys are all wonderful. How do you guys write some of these things. It's just....ugh.

Ugh.

I can't believe after all this long time I'm still a bubbling fangirl. I thought I grew up. My number just got bigger.

And I love you too.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Teehee. Yes. What's even more awful is that I sometimes forget that he's deaf and I have to go back and edit things because goddamn-it-you-can't-hear-you-stupid-elf. Pretty sure all of them have tried to talking to them at some point (I like to think that behind the scenes he's like "stares-straight-ahead-unintentionally-ignoring-them") and failed miserably. The only one who really remembers is Ezekiel. Tappin' on his shoulders and all, and Ama, because they all knew each other the longest of the Redeemer's. I have no-sweet-clue if sign language even exists in the DA realm of things, but it does in ours, so yeah, Fallon totally knows sign language and he can read lips.

Read everyone's lips, bb.

That's really cool! This lady (who just recently quit because our job is friggin' awful) was deaf and I could hardly understand her, but I learned a little bit of sign language and we communicated through the means of horrible cherades. Pretty sure she thought I was dumb. Oh well. Fallon probably doesn't consider himself a part of any culture or group--'cause, he be a city-boy and deafness doesn't make any sense to him. It'd be kind of cool if he met someone else who was deaf. They could bond. Maybe an old person.

I just did. Did you feel it? Can you feel the love tonight?

YOU ARE WONDERFUL. Where is everyone else? I miss them. Why isn't this starting?

AAARHRHRHRJRJR.

Get involved in another RP so I can creep and join it. We can be merry together.
WE CAN FANGIRL AND SCREAM AND SPREAD OUR LOVE.

I'm serious though. I've been real inactive lately.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!