Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Carnes: Broken Worlds

Carnes: Broken Worlds

a part of “Carnes: Broken Worlds”, a fictional universe by Elrith Eldwind.

It's been almost twenty years since the Carnes students defeated Ferus. and about five years since everything went to hell... can a new generation put the world back how it was, or is Earth doomed to be enslaved?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes: Broken Worlds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Carnes: Broken Worlds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Carnes: Broken Worlds"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Carnes: Broken Worlds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 am

Hey, so 20 years into the future?
Recomended Character skele:
Name
Species (be reasonable yet creative)
Appearance (human and creature)
Alliance (assisting the humans, helping the hirules, resisting the hirules?)
Personality
Abilities (the greater the power the greater the weakness)
Weapons
History (doesn't have to be extensive you may have your secrets)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Yep, you know what to do Shad, And now we know, Kage is Shad and Star's son eh? When did those to uh... *cough cough* get together? we all know about Desmodn and Kalen (my first post ever kinda made that clear) but i don't recall there ever being a lull in the action for them to have a moment alone.

So what canon did Kage did born at, after Desmond's return i'll assume yes?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

gonna post one of the twins soon gotta travel tomarow so ill post him then

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 am

Idk when it happened but there was sometime somewhere when there was enough time for Shad and Star to sneak away....
Kage was probably born after Desmond's return.

Ella is Jaimie's daughter, I didn't specify the mother and only implied the father... She is not part elf she is a felisimito like her father but more monster than her father who could still be considered fully human.... Idk what her other half is and I'm not going to decide her other half unless I need it

May I recommend we start at Carnes or its ruins?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:59 pm

:P Shad you're killing me!

Carnes ruins sounds like an awesome place to start!!!!!!

For freya I'm keeping her parents a secret but you can probably guess her mom. Sorry elrith she's a very secretive character, if you make me add more to history i will, but i don't want to!
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VioletSnow on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:40 pm

I submitted Veronica!!!

Carnes sounds really cool

@Shad wait.... Jaimie might have kids with someone other than Arabella1?!??!?!?!?! *mindblown*

VioletSnow
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Seeing how Amondus had a kid with Arabella.... Someone beat Jaimie too it... Heh "slithery" "red streaks of hair" "slit green eyes" ouch.... Well it could have been Anabella.... Meh...

Hmmmmm I'll have to talk to Fly....

Should Carnes ruins be the location of the underground monsters trying to fight back.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 pm

well one of the twins is up ill post Aidens updated profile later........

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:11 pm

it might be :D although if i was the hirules it would be one of the first places id look

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:38 pm

I have the other of the twins posted now...and Amber's character sheet will have to wait until after I've eaten dinner. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Shad you guess wrong on BOTH parents!!! :P here's a hint: The father wasn't a carnes character!

I put the whole slithery thing in there to throw everyone off. Not part snake! e_o i don't think Ara could stand Amondus in order to have a kid with him

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm

soooo milion dollar question how many of these kids do you think know each-other?????? and arabella with amondus hahaha yea that was a funny thought.......honestly though i have to say its a shame that ara and jamie ended up not hooking up.....looks like amber and aiden are one of the three so far to actually survive carnes

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Actually, it looks like Adelle and the nightmare...Jayden, I think his name was? Looks like they had a kid, too. Well, it looks like a couple of them, really. I only see the one character sheet for the girl, and it talks about an older brother.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Crushed I didn't guess right..... Whatever.... Can Ella be Arabella's daughter then? That or she''s Lavi's if I get fly's permission....

So if Elrith doesn't respond soon I might just start this up XP

I'm thinking we start at Carnes ruins with our characters either meeting or awknoledgeing how they know each other.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Lets not get carried away with this one and forget or neglect the original, we still have to play throug hthe past too!

I'll make Desmond's son here soon then i guess, shocker, he's not going to be anything like his father! If you can't guess who his mother is, Shad, you're hopeless. Anyway yeah, i tihnk they'd at least know of one another and definately of the other parents. After all they were the most powerful monsters their age the world had ever seen.

Also i suppose i should tell you guys how Desmond died... it's gonna come up early though so maybe i'll keep my mouth shut,>;D

So yep, starting out with the group starting to end up in the same area near Carnes, which is way different. THe city around it is in ruins and the school is a prison like place where the monsters send their children still, but this time they do it under the rule of the Hirule where the kids are truely kept as colateral to keep their parents in line.

Some might be there as students and others may be up in the mountains in the ruins of Desmond's old home, which is where i think Amber should be hiding right now, there are several magic seals on the house to keep them hidden. But Desmond's son will be there for sure, he is the kind of person that the Hirules want dead not captured. The only reason Kalen isn't dead is that her comma is a defence that keeps safe.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Let's do it! I can't wait for Desmond's son XD that's going to be interesting... Jaimie probably told Ella to run to Desmond's old house and that's probably where she'll come in!

*edit* I don't think I can express how disappointed I was to click onArtemis' profile to find "I'll fill this out later".... I'm so curioussssss

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Aaaaaaaand! Begin!

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:17 am

Fly and I might be doing a sibling thing, we're not sure how we're going to do it yet since I'm very comfortable with the character I already created so she might be a captured sibling taken by the hirules to be used as leverage at Carnes against Jaimie and (possible mother) Lavi. Mostly because a Lavi/Jaimie child kicks ass

sorry Aur, looks like Jaimie Arabella didn't work out!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

btw what did desmond tell everyone???

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!