Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twisted Entities Faction

Twisted Entities - Roleplay Updates

a part of “Twisted Entities Faction”, a fictional universe by Bliss.

With a dying planet, a 5 member faction of immortals begin to search for a new planet to live in. They find Eshara, a human planet behind in advancements. The power hungry faction, fueled with a bitter hatred for humans searches for ways to conquer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Twisted Entities Faction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Twisted Entities - Roleplay Updates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Since we all have lives outside of roleplay and can't be here every second of the day, I'm going to use this thread to post periodic roleplay updates. I just need to know how often everyone can get on so that way I know how many times I should put updates on here. For now I'm thinking I'll post an update every Sunday at the end of the week to summarize what happens every week of the roleplay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Twisted Entities - Roleplay Updates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Okay, so here's a roleplay update since it's been quite awhile since we posted on here!

After Vance breaks the news to his faction of moving to a new planet, Eshara, the faction begins to grow uneasy and wary of this new idea. When Gabbe brews up a storm and Kaine notices a light outside of the castle, Elei'mei, the Aduro, makes her appearance on Lado to the faction. The faction highly distrusts her but Vance is curious in the being. Vance invites Elei'mei inside the castle and they all settle in the throne room to talk. However, the faction's uneasiness begins to emerge and reveal their lack of unity. They start to quarrel with each other and argue and Vance leaves them to themselves annoyed by this weakness of theirs. Elei'mei desperately wants to gain the trust of the faction but they will not grant it so easily. They long to cling onto the little remains of Lado that they have and their disagreements separate them. Kaine learns of his teleporting abilities, a new power granted to the faction by the spirit Gwydion. He teleports to his own spirit creator and returns and leaves the faction in awe and confusion. This only leads to more arguing and Elei'mei begins to teleport and tries to gain the trust of the faction once again, intrigued by their existence. Vance returns with a new decision on his mind to invite Elei'mei to join their faction, seeing that her knowledge is the key to their survival. What will the faction do now after Vance's proposal? Will they unite and be able to save themselves? Will they be able to trust Elei'mei? Will they be able to master the art of teleportation? Let's keep posting and find out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!