Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow

Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow

a part of “Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow”, a fictional universe by Cayleen.

Join this young traveler on his treacherous journey to save his twin sister from the Dragon Keeper and dethrone the tyrant the people of Anatolí call their queen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Synchronicity: Paradise of Light and Shadow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Well I'm afraid I wont be on this site much longer...

I apologize for not posting.. but I really doubt i will ever get one up with how life's starting to pan out for me...

Life has gotten crazy and I think Ima take a break from RP in general until things settle down... and seeing how none of the RP's I'm in are exactly 'active' there's nothing really tying me down...

So until my possible return,
Cayleen

P.S I had loads of fun RPing with you all! OH and PLEASE feel free to continue this without me!

Happy RPing~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:17 am

</3 NOOOOOOOOOOOZ D: ;_;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Aww... Dang. Sorry to see you go, Cay. Have a nice time of things.

But... Now what?
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 pm

im not sure...i REALLY want to continue this but it looks like no one else is still here. Maybe i can message them asking?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm hoping we who remain can etch some sort of storyline out. I like the character interactions we've had thus far- It'd be a shame to lose 'em.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm still in. We shall round up the "dead" characters and turn them into NPCs.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:53 pm

good idea

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Imma still here :D
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grahamcr@cker on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:20 pm

I am still here. I wish to continue.

grahamcr@cker
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grahamcr@cker on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:22 pm

I am still here. I wish to continue.

grahamcr@cker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grahamcr@cker on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:26 pm

I suppose if there is no one else, then we should move foreward? (can we post the names of our characters?) Arkyn, prince of Voriea.

I say we take a time skip to the banquet. Those who are still here can divide the npc's and use them for the banquet as well. What say you?

grahamcr@cker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:15 am

I'm here! Just got back...

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grahamcr@cker on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Finally, a response!
Bashie, what do you think of my suggestion??

grahamcr@cker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:55 am

Tong, we cannabalise the "fallen" characters and use them as our own.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grahamcr@cker on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Agreed. We claIm the ones from our kingdom??

grahamcr@cker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:47 pm

I'd think we'd find the ones we want to RP. If everyone controls a kingdom, more or less, it might get confusing.

Although I suspect confusion is inevitable nevertheless...

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grahamcr@cker on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:07 pm

I feel the same. :/ let's just keep posting and work out the problems as they are presented.

grahamcr@cker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:19 pm

I am for surely still active. I was just waiting for people to post. LOL sorry for my in activity. I will start posting again.
"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
one for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
in the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all,
one Ring to find them,
one Ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them

in the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Alrighty. How we gonna divvy this up and all? Maybe we should figure out how we're gonna handle the plot, too...

... *suddenly realizes he isn't sure what that is*

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:20 pm

I am happy still playing the king that is not a problem at all. I am surprised the Story Line died this fast. I thought for sure it was going to keep on going.

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!