Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rosalie Yard Academy for Vampire Mate Meeting

Rosalie Yard Academy for vampire mate meeting

a part of “Rosalie Yard Academy for Vampire Mate Meeting”, a fictional universe by HiddenNymph.

Humans paraded infront of a crowd vampires? These vampires have to choose one of them as a mate or risk turning insane. Just what may happen?! (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rosalie Yard Academy for Vampire Mate Meeting”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rosalie Yard Academy for vampire mate meeting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:10 pm

okay done a post humans follow from there, next thing would be they are shown rooms and then immediantly dressed into black tie formal wear with the help of assitants which you create!!!
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Thats the most Ive ever written about clothes :p gross hate dresses

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lifebird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Lols I hate heels, too painful bleh

Btw you switched to first person halfway through the post =')

and could you not mention actually parading yet? wait a bit for others to catch up

Just say shes taken to a room to wait for the others to get ready before the parade actually happens. I want to explain how that goes myself and the vampires will probs want to say their entry to the room as they wait for it to begin and socilise a bit or something

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 am

My bad I can do that hehe

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:40 am

Not sure what we should do about posting - should we wait for others to post, (particularly the vamps) or just get on and move the story along?

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Sorry I haven't posted! I made the volleyball team and it's taken away a lot of my roleplaying time.
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 am

I'm glad you did, KeiraHigurashi - I was starting to get worried I'd be surplus to the game's requirements :)

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:48 pm

hm could we maybe make some kind of rules for how long someone has to wait to repost?

Inos
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:02 pm

did this die already?

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:00 am

I hope not but it looks like it.

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Sorry my laptop had some problemms and had to be taken in so I couldn't come on for a while!

I hope this hasn't died DX we can try and keep it together no worries!

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:46 am

oh okay can you maybe notify the other rpers somehow to keep it together maybe?

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Hey all i am back sorry for not telling i was ofline for 2 weeks because my internet died but i am back now :D my apologies

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 am

I see I just hope we can get the rp to run again....would be a shame if it ends already.

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:55 am

i agree with you on that inos and i posted yesterday hope it starts roling again :o

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:22 am

Well, my few days away turned into over a week - sorry guys. I agree, we should not let this die - I'll be posting soon.

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:13 am

Good to hear that some people agree with me the thing is just that at least we need like half of the people that wanting to rp previously to let this rp continue.

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 am

Well, I'd like to post right now, but RP etiquette suggests I can't until at least one other person does. Maybe someone should pm the waverers?

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 am

If you mean leavers by waveres then I think that would be a good idea.

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 am

Well, I wish this one hadn't died so soon, since it looked somewhat interesting. But died it has, obviously - even our GM doesn't seem interested. Bye, guys. Hope we meet again in a more successful RP.

Alan23
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!