Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blacklight Delilah

Blacklight Delilah

a part of “Blacklight Delilah”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

Join the members of the budding band 'Blacklight Delilah' as they rise to the top!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blacklight Delilah”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blacklight Delilah

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Pooooost people. ;)

I am trying to refrain from blowing up the thread!
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:37 pm

^what she said.^

...must...not...takeover...posting space! *trying to resist typing more*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Bwahaha. We'd be done breakfast by the time anyone else even showed up. >_> After today my ability to post will drop a bit though. I was on a staycation til now so I had 24/7 to do what I wanted to do.

Starting tomorrow.... Bleh.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Hey guys. I'll be gone for the weekend. I can try to post a few times, but I'll mostly be busy.
So...you know, don't get up to like 500 posts or anything. Pretty please. D:
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm trying to keep it at a reasonable level!

=D

No but seriously after tonight it'll be evenings until I can post... At least. If I don't have things to do. Ahh!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 am

Been having trouble with mah internetz lately, so if you see a lack of pots from me that'd be why.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:29 pm

*leaves plate of cookies out*

I wonder if any one will steal my cookies...

<.<

>.>

...nah. *leave*

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 pm

*wanders by, spots cookies, steals cookies, begins nomming cookies*

WIN!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:56 am

*returns* Noooooooo! Mah cookies! TT_TT

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:52 am

You left 'em there. Not my fault. *returns the plate, at least, to New*

Pssssst, they were delicious!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 pm

*takes back plate, glares* You're evil...

...ah, well, thank goodness for backup plans! *pulls out second plate of cookies* :D

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Crap.
Didn't check the posts yet, I was gone for like...5 days. I think.
What happened? I'll read them now I guess, but my computer is being retarded and taking about 10 minutes to load every page.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Not much at all. Everyone woke up. Vani and Michael are hanging in the park about to run to iHop. Raptor is on his way to breakfast at iHop where Stix and Woodstock are already about to nom. Mocha and Coda are singing in the girl's bedroom....

And Wander, you... You are in the lobby.

Mass text invite has gone out to everyone with cell phones though to join in the fun at iHop!

CREPES FOR ALL.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Hello, people. Look down here... Or up here. Whichever it is.

So, I just now realized that someone asked about the set list for their gig. I'm not particularly picky, so does anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking that they're going to be openers for some (unnamed) rock band or something along those lines. I don't really listen to rock music, so I'll let you all come up with songs...
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Okay.
Yay. Crepes. =)
xD
OH OH, I have this really good band I listen to, called A Perfect Circle. They have good songs. Go look up 'Weak and Powerless' or 'noose'. Both of those are good, and would maybe...work okay for this? Meh? XD
I'll post soon. But there's this ghost on Fatal Frame that really is pissing me off, and needs to be detroyed.
=)

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I've heard of them, but I've never listened to them. I generally listen to bands like 3 doors down, 3 days grace, simple plan, shinedown, sum 41, slipknot, metallica, and nickelback.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Are you serious?! A Perfect Circle is fronted by Maynard from TOOL. Both are amazing bands by the way and depending on what type of music you like I'd suggest the two songs Thadine suggested as well as "The Outsider" and "Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums". Ahhh!

They also did a cover of "Imagine" which was good.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:31 am

Ah, I've never been much of a TOOL fan. I admit they're a good band; just not my style.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:49 am

Wow I don't know most of these bands except some of Vain's mentioned o.o
Like Simple plan, nickelback, 3 doors down and 3 days grace. Nickelback is my current fave \o\

Btw when we doing our gig? xD

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:19 am

I would highly recomend this song as our opener, it just seems appropriate.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!