Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Blind Battle

Blind Battle

a part of “The Blind Battle”, a fictional universe by Whitney080.

What happens when one Werewolf pack is attacked, they immediately assume it's another rivalry pack when they're hopelessly wrong, and the real culprits are right under their noses? [Open! Character Places Limited!! :D]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Blind Battle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blind Battle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 am

@court that should be fine!

There wouldn't be enough room for everyone to have a second character in the Russian pack as well as Chicago/New York pack anyone aha so you can reserve that spot!

@Fredalice
Again that should be alright which particular role did you want for Russian pack?

As to Chicago pack, the Alpha would be the only remaining male are you up to playing such an important role :P
He has a history of rivalry with the New York pack and would have recently lost members of his own pack for reason unbeknownst to him then believes it is the New York pack so has declared war sort of.
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby court.nickles on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Well, it seems like Fredalice decided to make the Omega for the Chicago pack which is cool with me, it's a nice character :D. But then again, that means I'd have to back out on making my second character, cause I don't want the Alpha of the pack that is supposed to be trying to kill us XP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

court.nickles
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Chicago pack Alpha is just angry at what happened to his pack and under false belief thinks its New York pack. So naturally he wants revenge on the New York, so he is a noraml guy with his own motive not the bad guy or anything like that!
He's only trying to kill New York pack for a rather good motive considering from his point of view.

Its Russia's Alpha that will be mainly wanting to kill for the a bad reason, and I have that role!
Plan on making his reason that any lone wolf he thinks is pitiful and a threat to humans and revealing their secret without a pack or leader so he kills them :P

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby court.nickles on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Oh I know he's not necessarily the bad guy :). I just mean, at the beginning of the story, he wants to kill the New York Pack (for a good reason too). Still, there is bound to be some conflict between the two, so my reasoning is that I think it would be more interesting to play my New York character when I don't know what's going to happen, ya know :D. But if no one claims him by tomorrow evening or something, I could make him if you like :).

court.nickles
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Well and I could always edit to make Darren the Alpha. I must have looked at it wrong because I thought the Alpha was already taken. So Court if you really don't want Alpha just say so and I'll edit, it's no problem to me.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm

@HiddenNymph: also I was wondering if you, or anyone, could explain what I'm supposed to do for the "other" part in the character profile? I'm confused, and doubt I did it correctly.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:14 am

Other is just to add anything extra you want to say about the character which doesnt fit in with the catagories given.
You don't need to fill it out if theres nothing not covered already =D

You did it fine mentioning he was gay since no orientation was provided ^^

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:28 am

Did you make one char named Fred, and the other Alice :> ohohoho i am such a card.

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:55 am

No, but I TOTALLY SHOULD!!! THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 pm

That would be quite amusing, and your characters are accepted btw Whitney is just unavailble for today, she'll be on later though no worries ^^

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to get on or post my other two characters, plans changed this weekend, obviously. <->

@Fredalice: I like your characters! Your female is a lot like how mine was going to be, power wise and all. xD I'm keeping her the way it was previously though. Two having the same powers won't be too bad. I'll have her's a little different. lmao. Since your male is gay, and it's like having two females, there is going to have to be another male slot open. :P No worries though..

We'll hopefully get it filled somewhere along the line and if not I'll work something out with Nymph. The new male can be a loner so the packs won't be uneven with the members. xD I have changed the date of starting sometime tomorrow or Tuesday. I hope this doesn't anger anyone, I'm sorry once again..

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:53 pm

That's fine, but I should also say that during the week my posts might come a little slow because I have school, but during the weekend they'll be faster.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Whit just make one of the Chicago female pack members male and should sort itself out from there.

Im still working on my alpha though, sigh need to get just the right personality, its taking me time aha

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 pm

So how much time has passed since the Russian pack attacked the Chicagoans (yes I know, not a real word)? How many days/weeks/months? Because I was hoping that Alina could've joined after they attacked. Or would you prefer she joined before?

I'm trying to add the history for my characters, at least a general summary and give the littler details later.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Also, how do I alternate between characters? Do I just put them all in one post? Like: SYRINX : BLAH BLHA BLAAH, TARA: BLAH

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:22 am

That's how most people do it, but what I do is I put them in a different post and treat them like you only have one, but if you do this you should be sure to put the character's name somewhere in the first sentence so people don't get confused.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Fredalice's method is prefered, you could just put their name at the tope of the post to avoid confusion?

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Sounds good. We waiting for those spots to fill?

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 pm

hello? please don't let this die :/

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Since I'm not the GM here I'm just spit-balling, but I'm pretty sure that all the spots are filled

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!