Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Alpha Touch: Four sons

Alpha Touch

a part of “Alpha Touch: Four sons”, a fictional universe by Wolfee.

The four sons are challenged to prove which one is suitable to next become Alpha but a dark threat of rogues unknowingly stalks their territory...[1 sons left] -Limited spaces left!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alpha Touch: Four sons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Alpha Touch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfee on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Alpha Touch"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
FRUITY TOOTY BEYATCH!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolfee
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Alpha Touch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:30 pm

May I reserve a female pack member? ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfee on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Of course you can :)

Wolfee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Character submitted. I hope you like her!
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfee on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Yeah she's accepted. Remember try and get a feel for the setting by looking at the picture on the introduction page :) So her baggy clothes cant strictly be jeans and a t-shirt...A knitted, baggy jumper would be cool though...!

Wolfee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Don't worry, I was planning on something like that. I figure she will just wear whatever she can find that she likes though. I know the picture is slightly misleading... Perhaps she will attempt to steal clothes from male pack members...

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfee on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Yeah..could do :)

kay Im off to sleep but any reservations placed down will be kept until tomorrow night. Any questions/ ideas put here will be addressed tomorrow!
NIGHT!

Wolfee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Can I reserve a female pack member?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh gosh, another rp with 50thousand females I see.

Any who, on a much lighter note, I planned to name the outcast pack leader named Coal, as in the mineral that burns, and his sister Snow. This is in concordance with their fur color and personality. I was wondering if it could be trend, like everyone chooses a name that is a symbol like that (i was hoping his beta could be Blood, for whomever is interested) or more like earns it really.

If people who wish to be a pack member of that pack could please pm me so we can coordinate on how things in the pack are that'd be great, just so we are on the same page.

Weirdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm

I would like to reserve a female pack member.

Nevermind. I don't think I'll be that great. THank you for answering my questions though. :)
Last edited by GracieGray on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Hmm... Well what the heck this isn't exactly my style of RP but i'll give it a shot.

I'd like to reserve the fourth son if it's not any trouble.

I already have a personality in mind for him so this will be fun.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:19 pm

But iv already submitted the fourth son like 3 hours ago :)

EDIT: Aw well, I dont suppose it truly matters. The GM will just pick whichever one she likes best.

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfee on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:26 am

HunterOrdo: I accepted your forth son :)
Church: If you'd like to reserve another son thats fine. If you're only joining this roleplay for the sake of it then I'd rather you didn't as the likihood of you just leaving is higher :)

Gracie: I have put up answers to your questions. I have full faith in your posting and if you'd just like to submit a character that'd be great!
Aixulram: Character reserved.

It would be nice if general pack members specified if they were reserving for the outcast pack or the under earth pack.

Wolfee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Hey wolfee awesome rleplay! Can I join. I wanna reserve a female pack member if that's ok? I can get her up soon if you would like me to. :)

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 pm

If needed, since there are so many females, I'd be happy to submit a male as well once I've fully finished my current character. But, just if you think it's needed, mighty GM :D

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Also, I'm not really sure if double-posting is allowed or not, but I'm too impatient to wait. I hope it's okay if I post this here, I'd hate to have done it and not be able to show you all. So, yeah, I got bored a little while ago and did this ;;;; I only drew the currently accepted characters, but if I have time once more are submitted, I may throw others in. I tried my hardest to stick to the descriptions given in their bios but, I'm sure I messed up on a lot of stuff. There are a lot of obvious coloring mistakes. Anyways, enjoy.

I added a click through URL, since I think Irie got cut off sort of.

EDIT:
And I totes forgot the tails, because I'm cool like that.

Leito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:07 pm

I can also create a male character if needed, whether it be just a pack member or one of the brothers...

Also... Pardon me, but that picture is SO FRICKEN CUTE!!! ARG!!! I love it!!! Eh hem... Back to normal...

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Wah! My guy is so cute :)

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfee on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:09 pm

I LOVE THEM....UURGHH!!!! They're so cute and I adore Ava!!

It would be appreciated if you did make male spots but it'd would be even better if we could look around for friends on here who might enjoy taking up the roles themselves...Imma have a sniff round see if I can spot anyone I know who would like this kind of RP :3 It doesnt matter so much for the males but the sons should really be their own roleplayers.

Wolfee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby abeautifulmess on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm

I'm so excited, this looks promising. :)

abeautifulmess
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!