Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

- R I V A L S -

- R I V A L S -

a part of “- R I V A L S -”, a fictional universe by arcadefire.

Vampires. Lycans. Shape Shifters. The centuries old feud is leading up to the final battle. Whose side are you on? (STILL ACCEPTING CHARACTERS.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “- R I V A L S -”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] - R I V A L S -

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 pm

This is the OOC topic for the "- R I V A L S -"
Feel free to reserve characters, chat, and make plots here as you please!
Last edited by arcadefire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

arcadefire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] - R I V A L S -

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 pm

May I reserve the vampire princess? I think this looks very neat :) Also, as far as pictures go, do you want realistic or anime? I prefer realistic, but whatever you would like. Also, may I take on a second male character?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 pm

I want to reserve shape shifter the dragon please

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Vampire coven leader if I can please?

However if you want him to be incharge of specifics over that the obvious please do PM me ^^

Edit: Do you want him to have the same last name as the prince+princess also since he is their couisn?
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:44 pm

@Kenzi
Sure, I'll reserve you the vampire princess. ^^ And as far as pictures go, I don't really mind if you use realistic pictures of digital art. Anime is alright too. (:

@JustQuit
Sure thing. :D

@HiddenNymph
Of course, and I'll let you know specifics later on. (:

-

Everyone, we do need other characters as well, not only from the Vampires! XD

arcadefire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:44 pm

May I reserve the Shape-shifters' Beta position, please? :{D

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Whitney080 wrote:May I reserve the Shape-shifters' Beta position, please? :{D

'Course. (:

arcadefire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Thank you! ^^

I'll have her up soon! :D

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:55 pm

I would like to double up and play a werewolf too. A male, if possible. The Gamma if it is still open. If you dont want people doubling up, let me know!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Kenzi wrote:I would like to double up and play a werewolf too. A male, if possible. The Gamma if it is still open. If you dont want people doubling up, let me know!

Doubling up is fine with me! I actually encourage it! So, go ahead. :P

arcadefire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm going to make a vampire huntress as well as a werewolf/lycan huntress (both female if you didn't catch that).
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Well I've made Aziel and I see you have accepted him ! I hope that means you like him XD

Shall be waiting to start this RP!

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:28 pm

I'd like to reserve shape-shifting Alpha.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:30 pm

The Protagonist wrote:I'd like to reserve shape-shifting Alpha.

Sure, sure. There is one little perk however. Raina Krutz, my character will be the step-sister of the Shifter Alpha. Its a bit complicated, so PM me if you dont understand.

arcadefire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:31 pm

I have no idea which slots are still available for the vampires, but I would love to reserve a female role, whichever is needed. And also, a Lycan/Werewolf Warrior/Hunter female; I love the idea of both sides to much to decide on just one >_< … I’m having to make myself hold back on going for a third, they’re all interesting. :P

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 pm

HiddenNymph wrote:Well I've made Aziel and I see you have accepted him ! I hope that means you like him XD

Shall be waiting to start this RP!

Yush. I liked him more than I'd like to admit actually. XD

arcadefire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm

estrelas wrote:I'm going to make a vampire huntress as well as a werewolf/lycan huntress (both female if you didn't catch that).

Please make only 1. Too many females that way.
Last edited by arcadefire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arcadefire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm

I know this isn't my RP, but a lot of the people doubling up are taking two females when there are already A LOT of female characters... Just pointing that out...

EDIT:: NVM you just commented on it. haha. Im working on my characters now. :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 pm

LunaTwilight wrote:I have no idea which slots are still available for the vampires, but I would love to reserve a female role, whichever is needed. And also, a Lycan/Werewolf Warrior/Hunter female; I love the idea of both sides to much to decide on just one >_< … I’m having to make myself hold back on going for a third, they’re all interesting. :P

I'm glad you'd like to join, but please pick either one. Like I said, we can't have all females in the roleplay and no males what so ever.

arcadefire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:39 pm

I'll make a male so it'll even out the numbers a little. xD Uhmm.. A Vampire I guess, just a regular Coven member?

Working on my female now! :D

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!