Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cydren: Psychosis.

Cydren: Psychosis.

a part of “Cydren: Psychosis.”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

The Valens Project... a nightmare... may God have mercy upon our souls.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cydren: Psychosis.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cydren: Psychosis.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:55 am

Its for your benefit so they don’t check or anything. Picking up the pill is mandatory but no one cares if you take it or not. Just remember insanity isn’t covered by the Cydren medical insurance.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 am

Nither is Depression, but that's what hard liquor is for isn't it.......there are many types of negative reactions to being unable to deal with crimes against humanity.

Anywhoo.......... Hows the plot-line leading Gabriel to working in Cydren? Does it work? Do I need to come up with another one?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:54 am

Ya its fine, your lucky though… Cydren usually destroys evidence… but if you did manage to cure someone form the Valens project I can understand why they would shanghai you.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Soooo would this be the time for the patients to escape or should we wait for all hell too break loose first?
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Jamie will release the patients… though more or less for the reason more bodies means a higher chance her men won’t be cut down.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Posted. Reznoph is about as far from where he's supposed to be as I could reasonably put him. :P
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 pm

So, could we maybe get some sort of floor plan outline for the different levels as we advance, so we know what sort of area we are in, where the doorways/hallways are etc?

minibear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:41 am

Remember if you haven’t submitted your character submissions are closed by the time I wake up tomorrow morning. Which is generally 8:30-9:00 AM Pacific Time. You need to send me a P.M. If you can’t finish on time on. I will only be allowing new characters to join once we’ve reached a new level.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:53 am

Just thought I'd let you all know......I have an epic man crush on the suicide squad member's picture. Jelly beans.............simply......... freakin'......awesome.......

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:53 am

Heres the orginal artists there is at least one other picture of him.

http://adonihs.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 am

Are those jellybeans falling out of his pouch?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 am

As far as I know yes they are jellybeans... or some future drug or something... but probably jellybeans.

If you haven't responded yet and want to please do so, I will be making my next post tomorrow.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Can I request some more in-depth info on the psychosis rule? Considering it looks like the military guys might be advancing floor and Gabriel might be left alone with his patient in the medical office on floor zero with a bunch of monsters, which doesn't bode well for his rate of survivability.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:58 pm

The Psychosis rule more or less means if you die you rewind back to a place where you have a chance of surviving. You take on a psychological ailment as a consequence but you continue as if it was no more then a bad nightmare.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:25 pm

How would we integrate this into the RP? Like, do we do old conversations over? Are the other characters aware of it?

Time manipulation's difficult to do with multiple players...

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:15 pm

I’ll start you off at the point where things hit the fan, and make it affect other characters as little as possible. As for them dying will only happen in your head and I’ll slid you into place myself to keep things smooth.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:34 pm

So I had Reznoph off duty... How close would he be to the fighting, and where could he theoretically be by now? I want to have him run into some people, but he's avoiding the labs and cells and making a beeline for the armory.

Also, would he conceivably encounter any beasties on the way? Or see any fighting?

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Well there is only one main hallway no real side passages so you'd probably run into a lot of people followed by a lot of Nightmares. As for being off Duty you’d most likely be in the VR Room.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Posted. Anyone who wants to find the big Russian Shock Trooper can.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 pm

I'm really sorry about this, but now that the college professors have gotten into the swing of things the work load has increased a bit so I need to drop some of the roleplays I randomly joined. Unfortunately this is going to have to be one of them since I don't play a very major role and because it hasn't gotten very far, making my death in it largely unimportant. Again I apologize but school needs to take priority; hopefully the next time you make a rp I'll have more spare time.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!