Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cydren: Psychosis.

Cydren: Psychosis.

a part of “Cydren: Psychosis.”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

The Valens Project... a nightmare... may God have mercy upon our souls.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cydren: Psychosis.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cydren: Psychosis.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:41 pm

"Cydren: Psychosis."

This is a Mature Role-Play based in a extensive laboratory beneath a large colony. The laboratory is owned by Cydren Research a Mega-Corporation that now attempts to create the ultimate super weapon.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cydren: Psychosis.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:11 pm

So what will the players' roles be in this, exactly? Are they clearing out the laboratory, protecting it, or escaping from it?
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:27 pm

They will be Escaping/Surviving.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 pm

All these pictures are going to give me nightmares. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Writing up a character as we speak. I'm going to be a Shocktrooper- Is that a problem?

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Not a problem at all, just remember they may be big and badass but they are bulky and their weapons and armor are extremely heavy which means unstable floors will be a problem.

Also Cherry don’t worry… the role-play will probably a lot more traumatizing then the nightmare’s pictures.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Yeah, I expected that. I'll be submitting my character shortly. Also, I apologize in advance for what I did to the format, but for some reason I couldn't resist. >.>

Also, I screwed up the text formatting, please hold on while I fix it.

Hmm, it seems to be mysteriously bolding without a [b] actually used. What the carp?

Fixed it, though I still don't know what the problem was... Ah well. Place yer bets, people, on when the poor Russian bastard's gonna die!
Last edited by Hydrall on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Cydren:Psychosis.

Take one part dead space. Add two shots of silent hill , mix in one quart atmosphere and sprinkle with just a hint of dark humor.

Stir accordingly , too be downed over the course of a quiet , windy night preferably in a dark old house that creeks in moans.

Do not injest Cydren if you are pregnant , have heart problems or have a weak bladder.

Also I will be making a character. If only so I have a excuse to scare myself silly.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Character submitted. Please inform me of any changes that are required or needed.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 pm

I'm sorry if I sound too critical, but how did the burn victim keep his muscles active enough to have Olympic strength? It seems like any large amount of movement would cause immense pain (I'm guessing).

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Do you mean my character? For one thing, he was hit by a biological weapon that badly scarred his face and ruined his eyesight, not by fire. Cryden fixed that anyways. He also only has Olympic strength while in his Power Armor anyways.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 am

No I meant zol's. His fear is fire so it probably wasn't chemical (I don't think it really matters), and he's a subject so he doesn't have power armor.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 am

Burns come in a variety of severity. In This case , light but full body. While this would cause several health and sanitation problems during initial scarring after a healing peroid and with physical training the muscle mass of a burn victim can be brought back to normal.

Again under the condition that the burns only reached skin deep.

Short version , while full body burned , they were not very seruise.

However apon review , giving a subject great strength does seem a little folly on my part. I will lower it to moderate , will that suffice?

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:22 am

Submitted char, please review and tell me if anything needs to be changed.

I do have a few questions though. When in relation to the outbreak will the RP be starting specifically? Also, should we update Psychological Description along with weapons as the RP progresses?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:05 pm

More or less the first post will be the initial break out, everyone will be starting on the floor above the main laboratory. You guys can if you want get a post in before the initialization day of the break out if you'd like. Just put it separate on top of your first post to set what you were doing.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Just sent a subject. Um, ya, if there is problems with her... Just tell me I think I went overboard with her mind.
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Dear God its Totoro! *watches the childhood memories of everyone around him shatter*

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:08 pm

*looks at Scarlet's char* Holy fuck.........after seeing that I feel like I need 5 shots of vodka.......and I don't even drink.......

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:10 pm

>_> Fear me.

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Hey I've got someone I can have a crazy off with now. He'll rant about how everyone else is crazy and evil and she can talk to the childhood manifestation of fear.

...I'm pretty sure my guy loses though.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!