Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: The New Generation

Fruits Basket: The New Generation

a part of “Fruits Basket: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

What would have happened if Kyo and Tohru never ended up together? If the curse was never broken? Let's find out... (Only the horse and the boar open!)(needs more males!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Sure Luna Star you can have the Snake
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Finaly got Rat Boy in!

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:41 pm

May I has the Monkey instead? I had an idea for the Head of the Sohma family, but its too much like Akito, and I don't want to have be the same.

Lethalan
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Sure Lethalan

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Yay~ Miora was accepted :3 I wonder who the head will be...I can't wait to have Miora pick fights with them
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allan Walker on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Yo! My best friend, Nasia, told me about this thing and she said I should join. So can I reserve the head of the family??
Dude! So uncool!

I told you she was hot.

But she is my ex! Number 1 man rule, don't date your best friends ex!

Does that mean I'm not a man??

No ... It means your an idiot.

Allan Walker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:43 pm

sorry shinku i'm rlly busy with school, but i'll try and do the sheep tonight :D

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Submitted Shinra, hope he's all right. Seems like we have more guys than girls now, huh. Even so I feel that Shinra is probably better classified under female. Having just finished season one of Glee, I feel like he may be some sort of omage to Kurt. Whoops, I didn't even mean to do that.

Anyways, I'm really excited for this roleplay :D

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Oooo Shinra looks interesting indeed. I am quite surprised that more males were submitted, in all honesty I thought it would be more females. I was wrong! Now to await the other characters, I wonder who Haruka will attach herself to. =w= nehehe...
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:01 am

Finally got my character in~!! Now SLEEEEEP.

Lethalan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limmel on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 am

/rumbles around.
'suuuup, y'all!
8D
I be playing the Rooster, little hipster twit he is.
Does anybody want to pl0x any prior relationships with him? : D

Limmel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:21 pm

@Limmel: For some reason, when I was creating Chiyo, I thought that her and Shigeru would have some kind of prior relationship, probably friendly rivalry. XD

Lethalan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:04 pm

After I finish eating dinner I will get started on my charrie :D

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Hey! If you guys want, I can make the last character. It all depends on what WarningImCrazy is making. I don't mind making more than one! :D

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 pm

I think Warning is making the dog, all I know of that still needs to be filled is the boar and horse.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm

I'll go ahead and make the horse. Alright? I love making a lot of characters. It keeps my very very very very very very very small (very very very very very very) brain occupied. :D

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lethalan on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 pm

I'll take the boar, if need be, I got a character in mind for that one. XD

Lethalan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm

well i got a character snake ssssss. well just to say she is blind weeee

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:27 am

Hey Leito I was wondering if maybe Shinra and Ichirou could be like good buddies. Like they are friendly brothers. Or if not that's ok I wont take offense. :D I will either be nay or Yay. Don't matter to me.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Sure! That's fine by me :D I could definitely see the two of them being good friends!

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!