Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dead Dolls: The Puppet King

Dead Dolls: The Puppet King

a part of “Dead Dolls: The Puppet King”, a fictional universe by Lace.

There's a world; a world where the souls and spirits of creatures gets trapped inside the motionless bodies of porcelain dolls, controlled by the evil Puppet King. But after four dolls escape the realm; they have a key with them. [More info inside.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead Dolls: The Puppet King”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dead Dolls: The Puppet King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lace on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dead Dolls: The Puppet King"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lace
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dead Dolls: The Puppet King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:33 pm

May I reserve Lace? :DD or if not can I be doll one? its going to be a female :3
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Lol,

May I reserve Doll 3, please? (:

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 pm

May I reserve Doll 4? He's the Puppet Servant, right?

Also, would anyone be able to manipulate the Puppet Servant if they got a hold of the strings attached to his back, or just the Puppet King? Would you be allowing multiple characters, or would you rather wait to see if all the roles fill out? Would the dolls know anything about the mortal realm, with things such as technology, or would they be fascinated by the simplest of things?

I love this idea, so I can't help but feel enthusiastic about this... meaning I will be asking many, many questions. I apologize in advance for the countless more to come ^^"
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Sorry ignore this post >.>
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:49 pm

I wanted to also ask if I could have another character that is apart of the Black puppet army?

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:17 pm

i'd like to play human 1 ^ ^ does it matter what genders for the humans?

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Nevermind what was here before ^^

I submitted someone for the Puppet King, tell me if you want me to change anything.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:57 am

May I reserve a human please? n.n
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:40 am

ChildOfNone, again, hi! XD

It's seems you'll most likely be meeting another one of my weird male characters...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lace on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:33 am

Sorry every. My mom made me turn off my computer last night RIGHT after I made this thing =_=

Lace
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:38 am

XD Tis fine. I'm glad you made it - it sounds great!

I'm just having trouble finding an image that suits my image of the character I am in the process of making.....

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lace on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:43 am

I've approved other characters; I need to get to school though before my parents bite my head off.

I'll be sure to put more of my time into this when I get home from school.

Take your time :p

Lace
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:51 am

XD Ah, school... I hate my timezone so much...

It's 7:51PM here. I'll try to finish my character before you come back.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:09 am

I am very interested in this, but I need to know if there is a required length post?
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:28 am

It says in the intro that dolls have invisible strings, but later that the Puppet Servants have black strings... so can anyone see the strings stitched onto the servants' backs? (Unpleasant thought, but also a sort of fascinating image...)

Also, what point of the roleplay would we be starting from? Would Lace and the others already be in England, or would we start from the escape process? And would the age for the dolls be their 'actual' age, or their 'apparent' age? Exactly how are dolls different from humans? Oh, and what sort of tasks were Puppet Servants expected to do? (This is mostly for the hobbies section of the character sheet, since I can't really picture what sort of items would have been available to them... did the Puppet Master actually give them time to find things to do?) And what does the Puppet Master's realm look like?

I apologize for all the questions >...<

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lace on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:29 pm

...... xD oh my.

@Zenia: It cant be a really short thing; it must be descriptive but it doesn't need to be like a novel.

@Cienpher:

when lace and her friends are escaping. When they are sneaking from the castle and escape through the portal; and are chased out of it. And the dolls... apparent age. And they have gears inside of them and fake hearts; as well as more porcelain type skin that can crack but isn't extremely hard, you know? They can survive illness as well. They don't get sick.

The puppet servants? They are evil. There is one puppet servant, the fourth doll, who is a good one but the rest are evil and are chasing after lace with the puppet king to get back the key; and lace, who is actually the real portal.

I don't understand the next question.

It's dark; it has forests and rivers ... think of it as a dark wonderland. :p

Lace
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Kk I will do long post. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Can I reserve a human pretty please?
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diesel_Blue25 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:27 pm

^.^ I see that you accepted Kitten, but she hasn't been added to the list?

Diesel_Blue25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!