Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels

The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels

a part of “The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Welcome, Demons and Angels, to Akane Resort. Here you will be assigned to a human as their host for one month. In that time, you have to make them fall in love with you, but don't forget the competition.... (twin slot left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Ok the twins still haven't been sent in so I'm going to open up the slot for somebody else to take ^^
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm

@SolanaNight; Not to be mean or anything but...I'm really OCD about this...please don't control my characters...I noticed in your latest post that you made Aiko do something. I know it was just one small sentence but I just really don't like it when other people touch my characters. Sorry if I sound like a jerk or something but....I just thought I'd let you know. ^.^"

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyumori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Oops sorry. ^_^" I know what you mean. Won't happen again.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Hm, if you want I'll take one of the angel twins? And just post seperately than my own character Julian, just so Roland isn't left to Lust too long on his own! (I think three characters would be a bit much for me to handle smoothly, but maybe someone else could take the other twin?)

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Okay... I have no idea whats happening with Akio then, so I'm not gonna post until I'm sure.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Child- that's fine with me. Even if it isn't 'twins' and just one of each race, I think it would be better than just Eurydice alone with him. A little competition couldn't hurt the girl. ;)
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Yeah, I think I've got an interesting idea that'll spice it up a little bit! I'll start making a profile and it should be up tomorrow ^^

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:04 pm

It appears that there are two different groups using the piano right now.... For the sake of flow I sggest we just ignore this right now since both groups are in the middle of something.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:59 pm

How about...there's two music rooms XD

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby otakuchan13 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Can I reserve a female angel? Maybe one of the twins? I love the rp idea, by the way. \(^.^)/

otakuchan13
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:04 pm

I'm a loser.
I suck at replying.
Um, I've been busy with school.
Durrr, if I can't make a character by today (if you guys haven't gotten pissed off enough at me already and decided 'Screw this, we're getting rid of her spot), then I have too much on my plate, and can't continue with this.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Hey, y'know, my question was never answered before...are we allowed out of the hotel? Additionally, are we allowed to have outsiders come in? I was thinking about having Woodstock cause some havoc by hosting an underground rave in the hotel lobby, and thereby trashes the place.

Also, he's gotta get his liquor from somewhere...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:07 pm

@otakuchan: Hey if you get the other twin can you have a look at my character profile? I have the other twin and she's got an extensive history so if you want to get advice on how to work around it give me a PM. I'd be happy to help!

@NewKidOnTheBlock: I think its a great idea. I'm not sure if we can leave the hotel (thats for GM to decide) but if Woodstock needs alcohol I'm sure he can order it from the hotel, as for the party I'm sure he can do a mass invite from his computer? Just in case we can't leave.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Well, still, he's to young to legally drink, so he couldn't order it. However, he could find out where the liqour is stored and steal it in times of need. As for the party, I was planning on doing that anyway. I was going to make the DJ somewhat of an underground DJ legend, his skills only known by those who just happen to stumble upon his music via his website. So he'd post a notice to party at the Hotel at such and such time, complete with a compitition to those who dare to try and beat him.

As to leaving, while it is up to the GM, I don't see how s/he can stop us. Granted, no one would really want to leave...but still, there is a very specific senario that I have in mind that, if it occurs, I would like to know if it would break the rules. And I would prefer that Woodstock got in trouble with the law over his alcohol than just the Hotel.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Where did everyone go?

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 pm

I...I don't know...

...but I'm getting tired of waiting. I'm not very patient. Therefore, I'm gonna kinda skip to the future with my character, skipping to 11 pm.

Parteh. Hellz yes.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Ah...I wish I knew where everyone went...it was starting to get interesting. The competition for my demon disappeared...that takes a little of the fun out of it. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 pm

...really? Oh, Raaaaiiiiiiiiin~~! :p

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:52 am

Hahaha NewKid. :)

Anyway, the person who had Roland abandoned their character as well. The only solution I can see is if Alcina and Eurydice also take DJ as a charge. It will also be more fun this way in my opinion. I'll go ahead and include this in my post, but if any of you guys disagree with the idea let me know and I'll edit it out.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Umm...okay...but that means that DJ had two demons hosts...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!