Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mythical Hunt

The mythical hunted

a part of “The Mythical Hunt”, a fictional universe by Zenia.

Vampires, Angels, Demons, elves and fey. What do they have in common? More than you think!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mythical Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The mythical hunted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:34 pm

same. I'm going to wait too Zenia since you and I have been posting a lot. ^^ I'll check in later to see if anyone else has posted.:)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Well, I'm kind of stuck waiting for Aixulram so I can't post >.>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:31 pm

And I am stuck waiting at a bar to shank a...I mean I am stuck waiting at a bar... <.< >.>
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:33 pm

And Kai is with me... I can post to free up him. I will PM Aixulram, and Darccannan.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:40 am

That's 'Dante' to you lot, thank you very much. And I don't mind waiting on a post...I have lots to do anyway...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:54 am

I posted, making it so that Nowfaleena can post now...Kai's tired, so he isn't as observant as he normally is...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Nowfeela! My friend just called your character a bitch! XD
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Merdardus Aemilius Latimer? Why? What post did she read? I am not disagreeing with her at all, but I would like to know her reason.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:58 am

She maybe a bitch, but she is a bitch with weapons, and that makes her epic. Or a femme fatal

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 pm

I certainly know that Grim-Devine my char Corviena's a crazy physco bitch from hell:P it's like she's playing with food before eating it but she's playing chase and torture,etc. She disturbs me and she's my char:P lol

had to give her a creepy personality considering she's a bad char and well Chirce is so sweet. Needed dark vs. good:)

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:47 pm

If Merdardus Aemilius Latimer was a male she would be considered a badass, a bastard but a badass. But because she is a female she is considered a bitch.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:49 pm

And curse you cellphone call. Ruining my plans! RAWR!

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Nowfaleena wrote:And curse you cellphone call. Ruining my plans! RAWR!

^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Hey sent you a pm Zenia. I was wondering if I could have a somwhat nicer hunter as well that idk maybe takes pity on some of the beings she secretly maybe likes them and hates having to hurt them. And only time she does is to defend herself when being attacked by them. Idk let me know what u think from the pm i sent u and this comment^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:18 pm

chikyuutenshi wrote:Hey sent you a pm Zenia. I was wondering if I could have a somwhat nicer hunter as well that idk maybe takes pity on some of the beings she secretly maybe likes them and hates having to hurt them. And only time she does is to defend herself when being attacked by them. Idk let me know what u think from the pm i sent u and this comment^^

For some reason it didn't send me the pm. Sure that is fine by me. ^-^

To those who have not posted in a while, you should know who you are, please pm me... I do not wish to kill off characters cause I like 'em all... but I need to know why you stopped posting and I sent PMs to everyone who wasn't posting, again you know who you are. I do not like when one character blocks another character so if you want to post but cannot for that reason tell me and I will send your character something to do.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Okay coolz I'll work on her soon^^

and yeah I've been wondering why others aren't rping anymore besides myself and you and of course Kai getting posted for.

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Nowfaleena is busy and will post soon so she pmed me. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:24 pm

okay coolz hun. I just added Wendy my sweet hunter who likes beings but hates violence i added her char profile,etc there and will work on my post soon

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Accepted the character sorry I didn't reply sooner. I had to walk the dog and then my internet gave out.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:28 pm

its okay ^^ thanks for accepting:)

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!