Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Mythical Hunt

The mythical hunted

a part of “The Mythical Hunt”, a fictional universe by Zenia.

Vampires, Angels, Demons, elves and fey. What do they have in common? More than you think!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mythical Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The mythical hunted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:25 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The mythical hunt"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The mythical hunted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:05 am

now accepting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:01 am

before anyone ask about why it is "modren" instead of "modern" I made a typo.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi, could I put up a sheet just now, or do I have to reserve? I was going to make a 'Being', but if you need hunters first then I'll put that up instead...
I won't put up a sheet until you reply, just so I know it's okay...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:44 pm

sure you can be a Being. You can have two characters if you want. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Oh there can be traitors on both sides!
Last edited by Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:21 pm

i'm interested in being#3 and i can play a hunter as well:P

i'm looking forward to continuing our other rps too^^ i also made some new one's myself^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:23 pm

chikyuutenshi wrote:i'm interested in being#3 and i can play a hunter as well:P

i'm looking forward to continuing our other rps too^^ i also made some new one's myself^^

Okay I will reserve both spots for you if you want. ^-^ I am going to change something up about the fifth person on both, they are going to be the traitors, I think that will be interesting to do. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Sure thanks hun^^ I posted awhile ago for my Langzongse rp^^

I'm working on my being she's going to be a water nymph:P

Already have the char for it she's never been rp'ed so looking forward to this^^

And yeah #5's would be very interesting:P

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Water nymph are cool. I was debating water or wind. But I decided wind. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:43 pm

sweet^^

i'll be looking for my hunter now^^ i'll take hunter#3 too i'm debating chick or dude for it though

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:46 pm

nevermind about #3 for hunter see that u put me for one
sorry about the boo boo lol

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:08 pm

making two more spots. I wanted to make one more character. So to balance that I am making another spot for both hunters and beings.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:42 pm

I like your hunter, just put the magic as dark. Oh and you forgot their age. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Okay guys, you can do intro posts, like they doing a job or something. No interacting with other characters just yet though. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:12 pm

okay coolz^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Okay everyone done with intro posts?

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:10 pm

People can meet up now.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm

yay i posted hun^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:30 am

Hmmm...I just realised that my character is going to be weird/confusing from a posting point of view, since he's a vampire, and so would miss everything that happens during the day...and since everyone else is awake during the day (i.e. has a normal sleep pattern), it's going to be hard for him to make contact with other people...this will be awkward...also his concept of day/night is kinda reversed, since he's nocturnal...this makes for much confusion...sorry if it confuses anyone else throughout the course of this RP...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!