Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Inuyasha : Destiny's Awaken

Inuyasha : Destiny's Awaken

a part of “Inuyasha : Destiny's Awaken”, a fictional universe by chikyuutenshi.

Do you love Inuyasha? Have you ever wanted to play as a character or add your own to it. Come join the fun as you find yourself in the fuedal era, where you can be anything from a form of demon good or bad, a human, a priestess a demon slayer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inuyasha : Destiny's Awaken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Inuyasha : Destiny's Awaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Inuyasha : Destiny's Awaken"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Inuyasha : Destiny's Awaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Was wondering if you were going to have Rin and Sesshomaru, if so I'd like to be an adult Rin. I <3 Sessshomaru ^_^
Check out my new RP!
Dragon Ball: A new adventure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Kimiko Sempai wrote:Was wondering if you were going to have Rin and Sesshomaru, if so I'd like to be an adult Rin. I <3 Sessshomaru ^_^

I just added them. The rp so wouldn't be good without those two^^

I'll reserve Rin for you if you'd like^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks and I might have a Shippo for you as well I'll talk to him when he gets home, but I'm pretty sure he'll go for it.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:47 pm

could i reserve Kagome
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:48 pm

That'll be awesome
Kimiko Sempai ^ ^ Your friend can play adult version if he wants, totally up to him^^

And Kagome's reserved for you Eleera Cain

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Cool beans Im sure he's appreciate if Shippo was an adult. lol And there's an awesome pic I found on Deviant art.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Sweet^ ^

I once drew an adult version of Shippo when i did this speed dating pic of all inuyasha characters well minus Rin & Sesshomaru there was no way of fitting them all in there.

Sango was on a speed date with Goku (DBZ),Kagome with Tuxedo Mask,Kouga with a char I made up,Adult Shippo with a char I made up, Inuyasha with a char I made up and Miroku trying to ask Betty Boop to bare his child. Was funny:P (Well he didn't ask but i made him have that pervious look as if he was about to)

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm

you know how Kagome is the reincarnation of Kikyo then do i get to play her too?

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Cool thanks for accepting her everything is cool with her I assume. ^_^ LOL @ speed dating, really thats hilarious and Rin and Sesshy weren't there cause they ran away together >< fangirl Squee!

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:07 pm

yep everything was fine with Rin^^ your welcome. Thanks for joining hopefully more will otherwise i'll be asking people playing to play more then one character^^

Hehehe yeah they did:P

I may play Sesshomaru if no one else picks him^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:11 pm

I plan on joining, though I'm not sure which character I want yet. I'll get back to you about it in a couple of hours, since I'm leaving the house right now. i just wanted to let you know that I'm interested XD

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 pm

may I reserve a spot? I want to do one of my kitsune characters, but Internet sucks when it comes to putting pictures on here, and this computer doesn't have FireFox (which is perfect for posting pictures!)
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:19 pm

That's great to hear Leito &

Yes BeckkiSoli14 you may reserve a spot under where Shyani is since she isn't an orginal inuyasha character. ^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:12 pm

DANG IT. Someone took Kagome... TT_TT The only reason why I even have this username... *sob* *sob*

Anyway... I've got an InuYasha: The Next Generation story, so would you mind if I submitted InuYasha and Kagome's kid, Jun...?
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:20 pm

But wouldn't Kagome and Inuyasha's children be just that children just wondering. Its been several years but not like their kids would be teens though. I don't know it's up to cickyuu, but thats just me, thinking and thats not always a good thing. XP

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:26 pm

KeiraHigurashi wrote:DANG IT. Someone took Kagome... TT_TT The only reason why I even have this username... *sob* *sob*

Anyway... I've got an InuYasha: The Next Generation story, so would you mind if I submitted InuYasha and Kagome's kid, Jun...?

Yeah you can submit their kid^^ Sorry about the loss of not geting to rp Kagome....could have their child with the last name of Kagome's^^

And yes Kimiko Sempaitheir kids could be wondering^^ some could be in Kaede's old village too. totally up to whomever plays them^^
Oh also Kimiko i posted for Sesshomaru.

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Chikyuu I posted for Rin ><.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Wait, so I couldn't quite understand... should he be a kid, or is it okay to have him be a teenager? Because... the pictures I drew are when he's a teenager... >_<

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Aww does he have puppy ears like Inu. ><

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!