Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Taking the Dare

Taking the Dare

a part of “Taking the Dare”, a fictional universe by SlightlyInsane.

Once upon a time, their friend went into the hospital... And never came back. {Full}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taking the Dare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Taking the Dare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:16 pm

SlightlyInsane wrote:Or else Devan will come for you......

Uhh.. Yes. Precisely. >:c -shakes Devan's leash threateningly.-
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Well, I would post, but... yeah, I feel like it's someone else's turn xD

NUUUU! Not Devan! *backs away*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Yeah, I'm kinda stuck unless I drag Jane and Addicted's characters with me....

*sigh*

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:27 pm

I would toss some PMs to whoever's been missing lately. D: Besides Link, obviously. I think I'll have Devan kill her off later, lol - the group in the basement can just drag her around until then I guess.

I also think any characters whose players have gone missing are up to be killed if they don't show up soon. ~_~ By spirits/demons or by Devan, whichever works out. Basement people would prolly be killed by the former so Tia could scurry upstairs to join the others remaining. If anyone upstairs goes missing, those locked in the room could be killed by spirits/demons, and then it would be just Tia and Matt up against Devan. C:

So SlightlyInsane, if you want to PM everyone and give them a heads up that their characters will be killed if they don't show up in such-and-such-amount-of-time, perhaps that will be motivate them. And if it doesn't, we'll narrow it down to the final showdown. :D

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxJaneVistaxx on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:14 pm

I'll probably post something today or tomorrow. I've been really busy, but May doesn't want to be killed by Devan!
"Life is like a canvas. It begins blank and every day is like another brush stroke." - Unknown
"And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe
"Booze is the greatest of all equalizers. Rich drunks and poor drunks both pass out the same way." - Chuck Klosterman

xxJaneVistaxx
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:36 am

PMing people sounds like a good idea... and if they don't reply, well. UNLEASH THE DEVAN.

Oh yeah, Matt's not going down without a fight~

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IndieM on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:54 pm

I am so sorry guys but there is no way I'll be able to continue this role play. Especially if I get this acceptance letter for Thailand, then I'll really be in a pickle. As much as I hate to say it, I'll have to pass on my character to either Whispers..x or Leito so Devan can get rid of him. Tear. Really bums me out because I was so excited for this role play. But of luck to everyone else though.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
Albert Einstein

IndieM
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:17 pm

It's ok IndieM, life can get the best of us sometimes. But if you do get to go to Thailand, enjoy yourself! :) Best of luck to you as well.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 pm

So Matt, Tia, and May are still in.

Link and Emmett are on death's waiting list. Link can be killed by spirits - do you want to handle that, SlightlyInsane, or shall I? I can take over for Emmett, bust him out of the room, and have Devan take care of him, if it's alright with you of course.

No news yet from Kat or Andrew~? How long do you want to give them?

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:50 pm

You can handle Link and Emmett's deaths, since I'm pretty much brain dead right now. I am giving Addicted and Leito until Saturday to reply to my PM and/or post or else their characters will be killed off.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Okay~ I can take them both out in one post, but I'd like Whispers to post first because as it is Devan's not coming out of hiding until he knows either he's been spotted or Matt has his back turned again. Plus there's that ghost lady in between them at the moment.
I'll have spirits after Link in the basement, but I'll wait until Devan can move - I'm not going to add on a little double post just to kill her. xD

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Ack, I'm so sorry that I haven't been active at all. I've had a lot on my shoulders at school and home. I'll have a post up sometime this week, extremely late tonight at earliest, if I don't crash early. I have exams this week, so I don't really know how much free time I'll have, but I'll definitely at least try to post in the next day or so.

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Ok Leito, thank you for replying. Now we just need to hear from Addicted.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Where'd Whispers go? D: I'm waiting on Matt's response to the lady-ghost at hand before I kill off Link and Emmett...

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:03 am

*whistles and points to reply*

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Huzzah!

And Andrew's on the death list now, too, yez?
So in my next post I'll be taking out Link, Emmett, and Andrew.

Shit's about to get real~ <3

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:53 pm

50th post~!
And it's a big'un. .__.' Sorry? Should give everyone a lot to work with, though. n_n'

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:01 pm

That is a long post indeed xP It was good though!

I wanna see Matt vs Devan somehow xD

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Whispers..x wrote:That is a long post indeed xP It was good though!

I wanna see Matt vs Devan somehow xD

Thankies. c:
What do you mean "somehow"? It's kind of inevitable. xD In fact, it's absolutely imminent unless Matt decides to just book it in your next post. >_> But he's more heroic than that, right~? ;3

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Oh, I see what you're doing here. YOU'RE GOADING HIM.
Well, he accepts the challenge.

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!