Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: Lost and Found

X-Men: Lost and Found

a part of “X-Men: Lost and Found”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

Charles Xavier is long gone and the halls of his academy for the 'gifted' have been long since abandoned- or is that just the public face? Several 'gifted' children are about to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: Lost and Found”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] X-Men: Lost and Found

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "X-Men: Lost and Found"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] X-Men: Lost and Found

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOncomingStorm on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:26 pm

I'd love to join as a new student. Have a character up momentarily.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOncomingStorm
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Can I join as Rouge coming back, after finding that the mutant vaccine didn't work like it should.
Check out my new RP!
Dragon Ball: A new adventure.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaughterOfTheNight on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:35 pm

I submitted a character, hope you like it :)
☠ Death Is Just The Next Step In Life, The Next Big Adevnture ☠

DaughterOfTheNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Do you need a serious understanding of the background to join this roleplay? Because I've seen the X-Men movies, but I don't read the comics and haven't seen any of the shows since I was little. But I would love to submit a character and I'd be willing to do research if I need to. ^_^

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:28 pm

I'd like to reserve a girl character please? Most likely a new student.
No one steal Memory Manipulation, please? :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Okay I made Rogue if you need me to edit let me know. ^_^

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Would it work for the plot to have a student that the X-Men want but is reluctant to join, at first?
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 pm

I'd like to join. Please reserve a spot for me.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:32 pm

I like Xmen so expect a student from me, and if no one takes Logan AKA Wolverine I can play him too.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOncomingStorm on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Just submitted my character, I hope you like him.

TheOncomingStorm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:17 pm

I've submited a character too, I hope she's okay.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby madscirat on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Never played in a mutant game before but had a cool idea so I decided to sub it. Hope its not too outlandish.
What we observe as material bodies and forces are nothing but shapes and variations in the structure of space.
-Erwin Schrodinger

The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible.
-Albert Einstein

Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.
- Nikola Tesla

madscirat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOncomingStorm on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:58 pm

I was wondering if I needed to change anything about Samael for you to accept him. I would pm you, but im new and apparently new people cant talk privately.

TheOncomingStorm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:20 am

@Everyone: Sorry for my lack of accepting people so far. I've just got my computer back this morning and was out all day so I haven't gotten a chance to look at everyone and give feedback, so please bear with me as I'm doing that right now.

@TheOncomingStorm: Sounds good! If you need to change anything I'll let you know ASAP.

@Kimiko: Sounds good. I'm looking at your character right now.

@DaughterOfTheNight: Awesome character!

@NightGem: Nope, your understanding is as good as mine, since I was never really a comic person and I wasn't allowed to watch the shows, I only know what was said in the movies.

@Crybloodredtears: Sounds good!

@True Grave: Not sure where we'd go with it, but sure!

@Kuuka: Not quite sure what role you're aiming to reserve...

@Firewind: Sounds awesome! :D

@Madscirat: Never hurts to try it!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:26 am

I have submitted my character but you haven't accepted him. Is there anything I need to change?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:57 am

@Templar: Sorry, I got interrupted in my reading by my wonderful father who decided that I needed to watch a two and a half hour long movie with him.

@Everyone: I think I've gone through all the profiles and you're all pretty good. Quick question though- when would you like to start? Today in the afternoon is the earliest I will be available.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 am

Hey, Anthro, I re-submitted my character from the first version, can I still join as a student?
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 am

I submitted my character. Sorry I ment to reserve a student character. :P

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby madscirat on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:32 am

Thanks for the acceptance. I made a slight edit this morning fixing mainly typos. I also changed the alias which I was never satisfied with from Fracture to Parallax. Sounds a lot cooler and is also strangely fitting.

madscirat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!