Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Breaking Out

Breaking Out

a part of “Breaking Out”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

2 angels who were brother and sister, mad and alone, were sent to the surface of the Earth for their sins, and were locked away in a huge abandoned palace, and told they were to be alone forever... Unless... (full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Breaking Out”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Breaking Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Breaking Out"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Breaking Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Can I reserve the role of angel sister? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:05 pm

@brigitteanncastro- Sure ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Sorry Shinku for not being in the roleplays I promised. I was grounded and all my character for masked information was deleted. I promise I will do better so can I please have the male angel?!

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 pm

@kailani98- It's ok ^^ And you can have the male angel

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightshade10 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:13 am

may i reserve human male?

EDIT: I realize this is probably a redo of the one you started earlier, so I just re-submitted the same character, let me know if I need to make any changes and I will.

nightshade10
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:06 pm

hope you guys like Senpai!

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Ok, now we have all the characters sent in. Now we can start posting ^^ And here are the details about what will happen when the roleplay starts;
First the two humans have to post, and they'll be in the village, and once the two have posted the male angel will come in, see the two, make them go unconscious and then bring them back to the abandoned palace. Then all the characters can post freely ^^ And the female angel can really post whenever because she's back at the palace. And after the male angel has brought the two back they'll wake up.

Here is the posting format ^^ (I always have one):

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][b]Put name of character here[/size][/b]

Put post here[/center]

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 pm

@brigitteanncastro and nightshade10- Don't think I'm being rude when I'm saying this, but you two aren't really following the plot of the roleplay ^^" Your two characters can't meet yet since the angels can't go that far from the palace, since they're stuck there. They can go a little into the forest around the palace, but they can't even go close to where the village is, and humans can't enter the area around the palace unless they were brought there by the male angel.
Only the male angel can head out to the village on the one day in the roleplay, and then once he finds Rin and Nemo he will make them go unconscious, and then bring them back to the palace. Once they wake up, then they will meet the two angels, and the humans themselves will be stuck in the castle. So right now, your characters shouldn't be meeting. The female angel will just be wandering around the palace area and the male human will be doing something in the village or the forest around the village.
Please follow the plot ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightshade10 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:33 pm

whoops, thats my bad, i will go back to just chilling in a tree

nightshade10
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightshade10 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:32 pm

@Kailani98: hey, don't mean to be a downer, but i think your supposed to make her fall in love with you ~before~ you kill her. just a heads up, i don't want nemo to die just yet hahaha

nightshade10
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 pm

XD Lol, it's true. He's just supposed to bring Nemo and Rin back to the castle. But the flowers could make people go unconscious ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:05 pm

I hope that @kailani98 would go and get Nemo already =))

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightshade10 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:38 pm

sorry guys but i'm not going to be able to keep posting. good luck! feel free to play my character.

nightshade10
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!