Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic

Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic

a part of “Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic”, a fictional universe by Firewind.

Kreandor,a planet that has once had Psychic life forms, Discovered by humans had made psionics possible....but at what price?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:42 pm

I'd like to say welcome to the people signed on so far, if you have suggestions for other characters let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 am

Is it allowed to be a native to the planet Kreandor? If so what are the limitations for them if any?
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:14 am

There will be Aliens on the planet. Ancient Species were which the DNA was implanted in the Psionics, The species in it of itself survived by a primitive sub species living outside of the Colonies. They have similar appearances to humans and can do anything that any Psionic can do but it can only be one Psionic like power per person. (as in one Kinetic power, if you get my drift.)

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:19 am

Is it okay if I make a kenetic power up? Or must I choose one of those that you already stated?

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 am

Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Hydrokineses, Geokinesis, and Aerokinesis is all I got so far with Kinetic powers, If you are interested in playing a Kreandorite (see revised intro) however, you CAN possibly choose Something that fits with The planet Kreandor, (Has to be connected with Nature in some form or fashion) so yeah. Thats about it.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:58 am

@Firewind
In a message I sent two kinetic abilities, I hope you like them.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Consider your character accepted and I LOVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS DUDE!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Okay We need a few more Chars before this takes off on the Ground..... Bug your friends if need be.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:18 pm

I'll be submitting a character shortly.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Group Theory Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Would love to see it soon!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 am

So far I'm the only special forces character. If it stays that way you kenetic people are going to a rough time. He has to make warriors out of a random bunch of people. I like the characters that everyone has come up with.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:55 am

Hopefully we have more Spec Ops members soon TemplarWarden. You wont be alone in this endeavor that I can safely guarantee.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Okay because of our lack of players, i will have a double role as a Special ops unit unless we can get more.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:16 pm

No need, I can interact with the other characters enough and NPC the squad. Unless you want to have that characrter.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:42 pm

You might as well let him TemplarWarden. He's usually good at Dual Roles.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

My character will be a huge help to the group since he is a native to the planet. In addition he wouldn't be as easy to fight as one of the Aero-, Geo-, Hydro-, or Pyrokinetics since he is none of those. I only say that because the humans wouldn't have had as much time to study a Poiskinetic due to only being able to develop the four Firewind came up with. This will be a learning experience for both my character (who has not had much interaction with humans), the other Psionic users (as they most likely haven't seen a Poiskinetic before), and the special ops guy (mainly due to having to train a bunch of random people). Lucky for Captain Mitch he won't have to teach Skrin'nok as much as the others since the native will already have some battle experience and even knows a lot about his powers already.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm

I made my second char

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 pm

OKAY PEOPLE! As my Co Pilot was getting a bit impatient, I made the First Post. It is now up and running and Also, even though we don't have a full cast yet, I would look forward to more people coming if they wish. but if not, oh well.

Point being, First post is up! HAVE FUN!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:00 pm

:) he called me an impatient imp which i am, im really looking forward to this rp.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!